This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two EWs

Monday, I had two major EWs. To make it worse, Monday was a complete disaster of a day from start to finish; and one of the EWs (I don't know which one yet) complained about me; probably cuz I didn't bow down and kiss their feet.

EW #1 passively aggressively whinged cuz instead of serving her, I instead chose to answer the phone. It was a call from the duty manager which I was waiting on and was very important; ie, I had put in a request for him to call me about this huge petrol spillage just outside the forecourt so it was pretty important. I made sure I said "Excuse me" to the two people waiting and explained why it was important, but EW #1 obviously felt that rather than deal with an important safety issue, I should serve her. She didn't say this outright; instead she whined, "I guess some people don't realise that the customer in front of them is more important than the customer on the phone."

EW #2 was a bitch of the first order. There was a horrible staffing issue; one person was sick, and another had been taken off to work at another store. The alternate that the duty manager had arranged didn't bother to turn up, and the guy doing the late shift was understandably annoyed cuz he couldn't do the late shift alone; there has to be at least two people in the petrol station at all times so I was trying to arrange at least an untrained person to come and be the second.

Eventually, I managed to get someone from warehouse to come and do so. I got off the phone and before I could tell my collegue, EW #2 came and shoved her credit card in my face. I told her to wait just a minute and told my collegue the rather important news. EW #2 acted as tho I was being horribly rude and bitched, "You know, it's really rude to ignore a customer and instead chat to your collegue." I apologised, despite being livid that this braindead bitch was unable to grasp the basic difference between telling a collegue something very important and chatting. She was having none of it, and continued to flap her jaw all the time I was serving her. If EW #2 hadn't been so rude and impatient herself in the first place, then it wouldn't have mattered.

So now, one of the two EWs has bitched to my manager so I have to have an investigation. I hope the one who did bitch has something similar happen to them at work so they can finally realise that a) the sun is the centre of the universe, not them and b) just how unreasonable they were being.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
    so they can finally realise that a) the sun is the centre of the universe, not them and b) just how unreasonable they were being.
    nitpick/ the sun is the center of the Solar system... and our solar system is way out in the suburbs of our own galaxy, and to my knowledge no one knows which galaxy is the oldest (ergo closest to the center) /endnitpick

and let's be reasonable people, EWs will never realize just how unreasonable they are... otherwise they wouldn't be EWs
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Not in the mood for nitpicks to be honest; unless said nitpicks are to be stuck into both EWs repeatedly. XD And whether or not the sun is the centre of the universe or not; it's definitely not either EW.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

well, you could use the nitpick against the EWs... tell them "I'm sorry, the sun is a lot more importat to this planet than you are and even it isn't the center of the universe"

and I'm sure that I could stick nitpicks into the EWs... I've always wanted to try that
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Be my guest.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

I wouldn't have aplogised. Stupid cow knew you were discussing work issues not last night's Hollyoaks episode!
            Last edited by AirHostess; 11-12-2008, 08:53 PM.
            No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Working...
            X