Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No, I don't care if the cop gives you a ticket.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ever seen a firetruck 'move' a car parked in the fire lane, its quite amazing! They pull up to the bumper of the car, and floor it for a moment, to shove it outa the way. usually followed by a cop to ticket the car.
    Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
    pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

When said "lady" comes in and tells you she is in the fire lane, you can tell her "there's a car in the fire lane you say?" Then thank her and let her know you will call the proper authorities. I'm sure that will get her to move. If not she may go off and then you have grounds to have her banned and arrested.
      That is if management has the spine for it.
      I feel crazy. Like I'm drunk and trapped in a water globe and someone won't stop shaking it.
      -The Amazing E
      Zonies social group now open!

Comment

The thing that annoyed the hell out of me when I worked security was to tell dumbasses that they can't park in the fire lane.

The only time I was swore at and threatened in the whole 2 and half years of working security was when I would have to tell entitlement whores to move their car out of the fire lane.

The pharmacy I go to always has at least 3 cars in the fire lane, because the healthy assholes might hurt themselves walking another 10 feet. Yes, it still pisses me off. If I can walk from the parking lot into the building while using a cane, there is no reason those entitlement whores can't.
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

My dad works for the fire department. Hes told me stories of people who are parked in the fire lane when they respond to an emergency. They make a point of breaking the windows of the car that is parked in the red zone and running the fire hose through the car. lol! I love my dad.

PS this is the same man who, as a rookie, neglected to secure the hose correctly after a call. 400 feet of fire hose then unraveled behind the truck on the freeway at 65 miles per hour and he was just chilling wondering why people were honking like idiots. No one was hurt. Makes me feel better about when I make a mistake at work.
          Last edited by Broomjockey; 11-13-2008, 05:18 PM. Reason: merged

Comment

Quoth elysia View Post
            My dad works for the fire department. Hes told me stories of people who are parked in the fire lane when they respond to an emergency. They make a point of breaking the windows of the car that is parked in the red zone and running the fire hose through the car. lol! I love my dad.

PS this is the same man who, as a rookie, neglected to secure the hose correctly after a call. 400 feet of fire hose then unraveled behind the truck on the freeway at 65 miles per hour and he was just chilling wondering why people were honking like idiots. No one was hurt. Makes me feel better about when I make a mistake at work.
            So long as they check to make sure there's no animals or children still in the car, that's excellent.

Comment

Love this pic, hope it comes thru.

http://www.tardsite.com/images/no_parking.jpg

Susan

Comment

So when the fire fighters break windows in these cars parked in the fire lanes, does the city end up paying for it?
                Because it seems like they're getting what they deserve to me...

Comment

a fire lane violation would be pretty close to 2 windows cost-wise wouldn't it? depending on the windows though, some are pricier than others

Comment

tho... gift card or no... it doesn't take the ticket off her driving record.
                    so if she keeps doing it eventually she'll get in bigger trouble with the law.

even if your corp tries to say you were wrong, it won't erase her driving record from the cop's database

Comment

Working...
                    X