Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$250? Let me roll out the red carpet for you.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $250? Let me roll out the red carpet for you.

Hey guys, just a short little story from last night.

I'm working the service desk u ntil close by myself (like usual), and a lady comes over and exchanges a video camera for a more expensive one, which has one of those spider tags over it.

If you don't know what that is, it's just a piece of plastic that wraps around it, that will alert the alarm if you try to leave with it in, and prevents someone from opening a box in the store.

Well, I radio the CSM that I need her to take this off the box, because I know she's the only one there with the magnet dealie (scientific term) to open it, and that she'd be a minute.

So I do the exhange, and I tell the lady she just has to wait a minute while my CSM comes over. So I do another return, and the lady is getting pissed. So I radio again, and the CSM tells me she'll be over in a second.

The lady is looking even more mad.

SC: Is she in sight, or somewhere I can go to her?
    Me: I'm not really sure where she is, but she said she'd be right over.
    SC: *Cat butt face*

So I go around the counter and look over to the registers, to see the CSM helping one of the cashiers, and that she was on her way over. So I point to her.

Me: She's right there, ma'am, she's on her way over after she finishes there. If you want to go to her, you can.
    SC: HUH. For $250, I shouldn't be looking for her

I just looked at her, and she left in a huff.

Later my CSM told me she pulled the same crap with her, and the customer told her she was going to return the camera, and the CSM just looked at her and said "Ma'am, if you want to do that, that's fine, it's not hurting me." And that shut the lady up.

$250?!
    That'll get you a federal return with itemized deductions, a state return and electronic filing here at Damn Good Tax Service. Assuming you came prepared-- if you dump a shoebox full of statements and receipts on my desk and ask me to make the best out of it--expect to pay through the nose!
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

So she made a big fuss over $250? Well if I am wanting a return, then I would be nice about it.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
      X