Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

michael jackson is my uncle, lol. he married my aunt jada. he sells insurance in amarillo.
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

If I got the boss jumping around about Cameron Diaz I would have given them the "and your point is?"

I don't get the hype around her. Then again there are a lot of the "hot" women in hollywood that do nothing for me.

Oh well, to each his own.
      I feel crazy. Like I'm drunk and trapped in a water globe and someone won't stop shaking it.
      -The Amazing E
      Zonies social group now open!

Comment

Hey, I run into Jesus on a daily basis!
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I've worked with a Steve Martin.

And I share my name with a very strange and famous movie director from Baltimore.

B
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

I once met people who were direct descendants of Wyatt Earp.

SC
            "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

I went to college with Chuck Berry. (short white guy)

Comment

I also have met a John Adams. He likes to drink Pabts Blue Ribbon. lol

And I am totally not making a beer pun, it's true! That is what makes it kinda funny.
                When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Working...
                X