This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Bliss View Post
    Could you guys please stop calling her BJ? The initials are correct, but my guttermind has a macro that automatically sustitutes BJ for..... those other two words....
    Emphasis is mine.
    Last I checked, Broomjockey was a boy. Unless he's not telling me something!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      Heh, thanks. But I'm definitely not unseemly. Probably the best to be said is "does not cause small children to run screaming."

With your knowledge of Calgary and Edmonton, you'd probably have the best shot at tracking me down if you really put your mind to it. Luck me you're not looking. This is almost getting into scavenger hunt territory. "Find the broomjockey, win $20."
      Hmm. I'm in Calgary* and I could use $20.... I can't find my way around Edmonton to save my life though.

*Stalkers please note that my house contains a dog and an ex-bouncer with anger management issues.

Edited to add: to go back to the original post - I actually have had a major anxiety/stress disorder that did make me fall to bits at random intervals, but I never blamed the people on the other end of the phone (unless they were calling from Student Loans, which is what gave me the damn stress disorder in the first place). Things aren't going to get better for that lady if she keeps expecting the world to read her mind and fall into line with her unspoken expectations; in fact, that's the best way I know to give yourself a psychological disorder!
      Last edited by Buglady; 11-15-2008, 02:53 AM. Reason: ADHD

Comment

oooookaaaay...if she freaked out over picking a number between 2 and a billion she needs more than medication. Maybe a lobotomy. They seriously couldn't pick a number of bikes before making a panic call?? Sounds like hubby could use some meds too.
        "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Working...
        X