This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Music Mo-Gal
    I'm guessing the guy didn't realize the thing needed to be witnessed and ran out to the store to fax it in a hurry. Poor planning, certainly; but not sucky.

And for the zillionth time, a witness doesn't NEED to know what the document is about: they just need to watch the person SIGN IT!

There is an astonishing amount of legal ignorance in this thread.
    Yes. He sucks, sorry, because if you're yelling "jesus fucking christ" in a store in front of a bunch of people including your young daughter for anything less than a life threatening emergency, you suck. period.

I'm a notary too, a lot of people are actually. Its not very special. Before I was a notary I didn't know the difference between having a document notarized or just plain having it witnessed - but I sure as hell would NOT have signed it if I didn't want to for reasons that should be obvious. Just like most people.

Why are you defending this sucky man so fervently? You must think its ok to make demands of people and spontaneously combust when they refuse?

Comment

Quoth prb View Post
      Need a signature witnessed? There are co-workers, family members and friends.
      Thank you, that's what I was saying.
      Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Tempers raised, members attacking each other, thread closed.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
        X