This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This deserves a mention.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Live in Denver, and while my Wildlife sightings have been limited to the occasional fox or raccoon, and the Not So occasional bunny rabbit, it's fairly common for the mountain communities to see deer or even Bears wander into businesses.
      "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth Smapti View Post
        The health department says we have to get rid of them one way or another - they can contaminate the food or spread disease. We tried setting up traps, but it's hard to lure a bird into a trap when he's already got an all-you-can-eat buffet at his disposal. Shooting them is the last resort, but if we can't get rid of them cleanly, it's what we have to do.
        Yeah our 24-hour store was just closed for a couple hours 3 months ago and all the employees had to hang outside while someone went in to shoot the birds in grocery. Why they mostly flew around dairy and not produce, I don't understand unless it was a better place for the nest.

Comment

I had one of my people call me the other day and tell me she found 2 snakes in the offices she was cleaning. They were one each in different offices a far distance from an outside door. She tells me that she cooped them up and put them back outside. Maybe looking for a warm place to hide.
          "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

Working...
          X