This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no, just no

just want to vent...i've got most of this under control and venting helps. and yes this is long and confusing because i just want to get it out

lets see where did this begin. oh i know, when i came to the point of not being able to afford my meds! of which i new was coming and did my best to prepare, get emergency med rations set up etc and began putting in med assistance paperwork among other things. and politely let friends and family members know hey proverbial shit gonna hit the fan eventually.

cue said friends and family worrying and sending help offers which i kept in mind and let them know. now that that day has come that i have been off them for a while and made clear hey this is not me deciding one day i will skip a dose. this is me saying i have no more and cannot afford anymore for a while can i have the promised help now? AND having posted a few choice posts on facebook that can be taken either way as humerous or not. i am now being bullied...
    in between this time of about to run out of medicine and run out several incidents happened

My grandmother passed away involving me spending the once a year trip funds to go to her funeral (which is why its there) my uncle's brain tumor came back with a vengance and lastly less important was offered computer parts before they are going to be tossed without being forewarned that they were basically tossed in a box.

let me clarify tossed in a box. these computer parts were yanked out, or taken out and had the wires cut, yes cut so that i cannot reattach let alone resolder or what have you the wires OMG, thrown in the box and broke, or broke under the weight or other parts or just plain now garbage because of the mass misshandling.
    which would have been ok but there was no warning and my daughter in her infinite curiosity tried to pick up some of these with jagged edges. yah

thank you for the box of garbage and of course i am going to get upset. these are the same people that hubs and myself have just about every year gone to rescue their latest and greatest computer because they abused it and kindly remind them of computer care only to repeat next year. five years of this and this incident we said no more eff you in so many words.

SO TO THE MAIN POINT, i posted about this on facebook without naming names or point fingers in a direction but nicely voicing my displeasure. only to be assaulted from several angles of family and so called friends....
    not caring of the consequences i let the admins sort it out and removed them from my facebook. i am not screening angry calls from family members because i don't want an episode in front of my daughter

SO how was your first week of this month?
    also yes i am ok just disappointed because again, i was lied to and proven i do not have a family...just my husband and father in law and the family back in texas....just give me that stick on label so i can write black sheep already

TL;DR, drama from being off meds, that i warned people about. in between that happening more drama, then some on facebook, cue me saying eff you in so many ways and letting facebook admins use their awesome ban hammer while i ignore peoples on facebook
Working...
X