X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth wolfie View Post
    What are Salada biscuits? ...
    Saltine crackers.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
      (they're fairly flat, so you stick a good heaping of Vegemite/Nutella/Peanut butter between two saladas and squeeze, so the spread comes out of the holes on either side. )
      Hey, I still do this now.
      A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Very large saltine crackers that can be broken up into quarters. Parents typically love them because you can break them up into a size that's lunchbox friendly and they tend to disguise most spreads. (as opposed to bread, where if the filling is a soggy one, you'll taste it)
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I get pukey throwy uppy at least 4 times a year. Thankfully it's usually just an over night thing and I'm fine as long as I take it easy the next day. Chicken hates me. I very rarely have more than a few hours of it and usually I end up liking spaghettio's (they taste the exact same coming up so I don't mind if they do. I'm horrible I know) and bananaers.

Comment

Working...
          X