X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
    https://notalwaysworking.com/tried-change-outcome/48315

Customer tries to do the right thing and is accused of being a thief!

You KNOW that when the till was found short manager threw cashier under the bus...
    I had that happen to me as a customer. Cashier gave me change for a twenty instead of a fiver, I went back to attempt to rectify the error and the cashier just snarled at me, "Can't you read the sign?" The sign said "Mistakes can't be fixed afterwards" or something like that. I just walked out, figuring that if he was going to be like that, he could just enjoy having to explain later why his till was short.

https://notalwaysright.com/dont-have-a-cow-man/8589

Crazy vegan customer.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      A co-worker's fiancee is vegan. He's actually afraid to tell people because of twits like that.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• https://notalwaysworking.com/just-isnt-coworking/48462

New coworker is a control freak and boss is a moron...

Comment

• https://notalwaysworking.com/just-avoid-red-ones/44695

M&Ms are always helpful on such an occasion!
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

• SC: You people are too slow. Do you know how long I was on hold?
            OP: 26 seconds.
            SC: You people are too fast.

There's no pleasing some people.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• https://notalwaysright.com/racists-popping-dozen/61830

I know this has been asked before, but why are people this brain-dead allowed to live and breed, much less allowed out in public to annoy the rest of the world?

Comment

• "How many balls am I holding?"

Comment

• Not very charitable manager...
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

• "The customer wants to buy this ball sack! Let's see, one, two, three..."

Comment

• Too bad they weren't Schweddy Balls
                      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                        Too bad they weren't Schweddy Balls
                        or chocolate salty balls?

Comment

• "Enjoy your breasts."

I swear I wasn't the one who posted this story on NAW.

Comment

• Link

Sucky Manager gives OP a temporary promotion to manager while he goes on a business trip. SM adds that OP will need to fire three employees to help save costs while he's gone. OP is aghast and calls Corporate. Corporate is aghast, admits they need to save costs, but costs could be saved by firing one incompetent manager rather than three employees...

Say it with me now: PWNT.
                            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• WTF? (Mis-)manager was too chickenshit to do his own dirty work, so he gave someone a temporary promotion solely to fire people on a list he'd drafted. Serves him right to get the boot.
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Jay's signature seems appropriate in that story.
                                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
                                X