• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you gotta go... >.<

Someone took a dump in the pool.

People f*cking suck.

DOOODY!!!

You sure it wasn't a Baby Ruth bar?
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Someone did that here in the pool by my house and the pool was closed down for a week because of it.
      Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        You sure it wasn't a Baby Ruth bar?
        Reminds me of a friend of mine who pulled a trick in basic training (Army).

Cast:

K: funny/messed-up friend
        S: Her sergent

So K's platoon was put on latrine detail. This means the bathrooms must be cleaned to spotless perfection and then checked by their superior. K is planning a rather bad trick, so she asks the rest of her platoon to support her as she prepares. She takes the very last stall and scrubs until it is disinfected to within an inch of it's poor toilety life.

As S begins the inspection K takes a Baby Ruth bar and gently slips it into the commode.

S reaches the last stall and sees the "turd" in the toilet...

S: WHAT IS THAT I SEE IN MY TOILET, SOLDIER???
        K: *glances back at the toilet, then looks front at "attention"* LOOKS LIKE SHIT, SERGENT! *turns back and takes a deep breath through her nose, then snaps back to "attention"* SMELLS LIKE SHIT, SERGENT! *turns completely around, reaches into the toilet, grabs the "turd" and takes a BIG bite, then turns back to S and uses her sweetest voice while offering S the "turd"* Tastes like shit, too, Sergent. Want a bite?
        S: *falls out laughing, can't finish the inspection, stumbles out of the bathroom*

K pulls the same stunt on the next two people who try to do the inspection (since K's platoon can't leave until the inspection is done). The last guy said, between laughing, "You must be <K's dad>'s kid!" He'd trained with K's dad back when they'd first joined the Army and K's dad pulled that trick as well.
        hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
        1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
        2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
        3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Too bad you can't rub their noses in it when they do crap like that.
          "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Quoth NotSoInnocent View Post
            Tastes like shit, too, Sergent. Want a bite?
            I do believe i have pulled an intercostal muscle, seriously, seriously funny! (stings like a sunnuvabitch mind!)

Stay Safe
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              DOOODY!!!
              I know this situation really sucks. I don't know what possesses people to do such things. But I think of Caddyshack every single time.
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

NSI, that was hilarious to read!!

I'm surprised I never saw a similar thing on Skippy's list.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth MinimaMagistra View Post
                  Someone took a dump in the pool.

People f*cking suck.
                  Been there, done that, spent an hour with a net fishing the turds out of the pool or chasing them into the drain.

Got to charge the guest a $50 pool cleaning fee (I saw the guy run out of the pool giggling and I went in immediately afterward to find out why he was giggling), sadly I did not get the $50 from management (I got a free dinner from a local restaurant, that hands out free dinners all the time to us because we tell guests to eat there).

Comment

Curious minds want to know:
                    Floater or Sinker?
                    Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
                    The following is subject to change:
                    If Your Going Through Hell,
                    Keep Going...

Comment

Working...
                    X