This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodnight, Mr. Solo

I am having trouble announcing this, but there is another star in heaven tonight.

Robert Vaughn was 83.

For the younger generation, he was part of the ensemble cast of the British series "Hustle", which ran from 2004-2010.

But for us older ones, he will always be Napoleon Solo, the suave, ladykiller spy in the classic tv series "The Man From U.N.C.L.E."

I can't say much more . . . too choked up
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

When I saw the title my immediate reaction was "Han or Napoleon?" Heard about the Man from U.N.C.L.E., but never watched it, and hadn't heard about "Hustle" until now, so Harrison Ford is the one with a connection to my childhood.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this, he's one of my favorite actors. He was the last survivor of the main cast of THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN (1960) and besides THE MAN FROM UNCLE also did later episodes of THE A-TEAM.

A true gentlemen, he will not be easy to replace...

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
        I am so sorry to hear this, he's one of my favorite actors. He was the last survivor of the main cast of THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN (1960) and besides THE MAN FROM UNCLE also did later episodes of THE A-TEAM.

A true gentlemen, he will not be easy to replace...
        Irreplaceable would be more appropriate. I have been in love w/him since I was 14 years old and nobody can come close.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

2016 has really sucked, hasn't it?

'Scuse me, need a tissue . . .

Comment

Working...
          X