Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's just CUSTARD! Jesus Hector Christ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you worked where I think you did, then Yes, the custard is that special.

FYI, don't every have a Peanutbutter/Marshallow/Mint concrete. It has the flavor and consistancy of toothpaste. Genius combo my husband had to try.
    Shamus: Why hasn't anybody designs a cranium-anus extraction kit yet? It seems that so many people suffer from a improperly-stored head.

Comment

Quoth Reyneth View Post
      As a 8-year veteran (ok, about 5 actual years spread out over a span of 8) of the ice-cream stand biz* I can assure that BFB that not EVERYONE does that. I am 100% certain that my former employment has NEVER put broken wafflecones into their version of a Blizzard.
      I have never even heard of it before. (Granted, I don't pay attention at DQ because I know what I want, but everywhere else I hang back a while because a) they have different stuff, and b) I have ADD so it can take me a few readings before all the items in a list will stick in my head.)

Why would you even want it? I imagine that if you did that, you'd have bits of mushy stuff that had totally absorbed ice cream flavoring, while a waffle cone remains crisp and yummy waffle-cone tasting. Even if you do eat it before it gets mushy: ow! sharp bits!
      The icon is a bunny with a spiked collar from some carpet ad.

Comment

Another to way handle someone who is just plain nasty is to either smile or just laugh at them. They are throwing their anger around as a kind of power trip and when you show that you aren't upset or intimidated and in fact, think its funny, that royally pisses them off, which is course a delight in and of itself.

Comment

Wouldn't it be lovely to have a manager who would say the two magic words to sucktomers? The two words I have only ever heard from one manager in many years of retail?

SC "Grumble accuse insult swear threaten"
          Manager "Out, Now."

Comment

Sucktomers...... I like that term! I wish I'd have thought of that one.
            The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Working...
            X