Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, glad to see you're raising some beautiful children with the love of your life Kara - not many people are raised in a caring, loving environment in this throw-away age.

Back on topic, I personally have never understood how you can eat something before you've paid for it (in a shop that is, restaurants are different). Doesn't matter how hungry I am, I'll pay for it first. Even if it means I go to the till twice. In my mind, it equates to theft, coz if you don't pay for it, they can't exactly get it back in the same condition it was before you ate it.
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Mind if I chime in agreement on the congrats you have a stable family for the children, Kara? It took me a few times to read over your comment before I realized what you'd said. I had no clue about your relationship. Congrats on that too.
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
        Umm.... I really need to read the entire comment before I post about the problems of raising kids in barnyards.
        Nah, that'd be the opposite of Kara's kids... so more like that of many of our SC's!
        "Ah, he's not the first psycho to hire us, nor the last. You think that's a commentary on us?"

Comment

First off, yay Kara for kids!

Second, I've managed to miss the large, obvious sticker when looking for price. Usually happens because my freakishly large hands manage to cover it every time I turn to the side the sticker's on.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Someone I know did that the other day... kept turning the item round asking me where the label was over and over, so I couldn't answer... it was under their thumb.

"Ah, he's not the first psycho to hire us, nor the last. You think that's a commentary on us?"

Comment

Quoth HawaiianShirts View Post
              When he reached the register, he handed the cashier the new bag and said, "Charge me twice for this one because she ate half of that one." The cashier was momentarily confused, but thanked the man for his honesty.
              Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Dad!!!

If only more people were like him!!!!
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Kara:
                Thank you for trusting us with what is obviously a big thing for you to talk about your private life.

Back on topic:
                When I worked retail at Boots (UK Pharmacy, long time ago now) if someone was honest enough to admit breaking something and was offering to pay for it I would refuse to accept the payment, why I hear you ask? I am a great beleiver in positive reinforcment (sp?) for behaviour, I had a (legitimate) way to write off breakage and was not going to charge someone for being honest, which is also what i told them.

Stay Safe

PS the exception to this was if they were
                a) rude about it
                b) negligent in their breakage i.e. swinging their child around by the feet or something
                A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                X