This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    lol well to be truthful i was thinking about starting to put together either a viking custome (in a more female way) or a Morrigan/Morrigu costume for my veriose geek needs and the reason i say a cape is because most of its easy to assemble. If i want to morigan i can easily find a nice long black skirt (or assemble one) and a matching blank shirt and apply some nice chaining to make it look like i have armor. I already own an over robe (blue velvet, i wore it at prom instead of a dress i also use it for harry potter showings and i got it for 5 bucks) that i can easily add the right prettys to make it look like a warror goddes shroud. its just if you ancient and your proper you have a cape to go to war... and i cant make a cape (ive tried...) and i have a pretty old stony pendant wanting to be adorned on a war cape bad...
    Do you have reference pictures? Simplicity should have something similar or easily alterable as a pattern. Capes are actually pretty easy since it's usually a bunch of rectangles sewn together.
    A smile is just a grimace that's been edited for public consumption. -- Tony Cochran

Comment

Working...
    X