Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I worked with a very heavyset girl who told me, proudly, that she hadn't worn underwear since she was 13 years old. Moreover, she'd prove it by wearing too short a shirt and stretchy pants that the elastic had worn out on, so she was quite the sight to see.

Comment

Quoth Anoki View Post
      Has anyone else had problems with people...well...showing "stuff"???
      My brother (half-brother actually) used to wear his pants like that, but he did wear underwear. I got so sick of seeing him dress like a slob, that every time I saw him and he was wearing his pants like that, I would constantly look for opportunities to 'pants' him. My dad never defended him cuz he didn't like it either. My brother was very similar to Kyle in "Road Trip" after he got laid. He even looked like Kyle back then.

I haven't seen my brother in about a year or so, as he's now in jail for his 5th DWI... and he's only 22...
      "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

I don't wear underwear. I also don't wear pants that show my crack either though. /shrug, I'm just more comfortable without. I'm the only girl I know that doesn't.....

Oh, and I pants em.
        ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
          I don't wear underwear. I also don't wear pants that show my crack either though. /shrug, I'm just more comfortable without. I'm the only girl I know that doesn't.....
          4% of American women don't own any.

As a guy, I don't understand boxers. If you aren't going to have any support, \you might as well go commando,
          Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
            The fun of this all is for those of us of certain years of experience knowing what these gangsta wannabees will be thinking of their hot fashion in twenty years. Hey, I saw (but was wise enough not to participate in) hippies, bellbottoms, punk, grunge...
            At least those fashions all kept the arse covered!

I admit it, as a child of the 80s, I wore some of the decade's wild fashions (as much as my meager budget would allow, anyway). White or pastel tapered jeans, brightly colored camp shirts, wild haircut, LA Gear shoes, Swatch. Yes, it looks silly to today's fashionistas. But I wasn't in danger of tripping over my waistband or being arrested for indecent exposure!!!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
            X