This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah yes, the 'grumpy cat face' as I like to call it

I lost count of how many complaints I racked up with my old manager at CVS in TX, often times they'd catch me when I'm concentrating really hard on something 'cause apparently when I concentrate I have a pissy look on my face

Though I did once have a guy come thru my line at the photo lab after just after he picked up a 'script at the pharmacy, it was slammed, I had people in line, the phone was ringing, just chaos & he proceeds to ask stupid questions about the ExtraCare card he had, questions I didn't really have time for.

So, I'm trying to get the line down & answer the phone at the same time, so I may have blown him off, tried to do it nicely mind you & he decided to throw his card at me, so I picked it & threw in the trash pretty much without a word. He went back to the pharmacy & was bitching to the pharmacist that I was throwing things at him, when the MOD brought him back up front & asked me about it, I told her "no, I didn't throw his card at him b/c if that had been the case I would have made sure I didn't miss"

moral of the story: don't start something with the cashier that you can't finish
    "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

I've been told by multiple people that I don't look grumpy, sad, or whatever... just damned scary.

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
      I'm not a tenth as gorgeous as Vivien.
      Beauty is in the eye of the bee holder. (Personally, I think all women are beautiful, sometimes you just have to look a bit harder.)
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Working...
      X