Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a wonderful life these two set up for themselves.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Domino's apologized for the actions of "Michael" and "Kristy" and said the videos marred "the hard work performed by the 125,000 men and women working for Domino's" in the United States and all over the world.

and thats what makes me steaming mad about this

this kind of shit is pulled by two useless twats and who gets tarred with the same brush.... everyone in food service

I cant imagine how much flack the other dominoes employees are going to cop for these two useless pieces of scum.

people already have a low opinion of employees in customer service and these cowards have perpetuated the stereotype that exists of lazy, nasty and dirty people filling these jobs.

thanks a lot Michael and Kristy, die in a fire
      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        I found her "sex offender" listing online.

I won't link it cos it contains her home address & I'm sure posting that's gotta break a few rules here.

wasn't hard to find though, took about 2 minutes.
        I dunno if that's her though.

Another thing--I bet the manager who was sitting in the back reading a newspaper is also so fired. Yes, I said fired.
        Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 04-15-2009, 06:29 PM.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post

and thats what makes me steaming mad about this

this kind of shit is pulled by two useless twats and who gets tarred with the same brush.... everyone in food service

I cant imagine how much flack the other dominoes employees are going to cop for these two useless pieces of scum.

people already have a low opinion of employees in customer service and these cowards have perpetuated the stereotype that exists of lazy, nasty and dirty people filling these jobs.

thanks a lot Michael and Kristy, die in a fire
          I agree!!!!!I'm really pissed off,no one has respect for anything anymore.
          I work with food given its packaged food but I still respect it. How could you sleep at night knowing that some poor person is eating your snot?Given some people need a good slap across the face but NO ONE deserves to eat bodily fluids. And man I really wanted to try those dominos subs. I don't think I could eat one without gagging. It reminds me of the night I ordered pizzas from the little country store up the road. The kid autually told me that he had been in the bathroom throwing up all night
          I lefted the pizzas and walked out,I should have called the manager the next day.

Comment

I can see it now - news agencies are going to jump all over this - by next we're going to see news specials, newspapersa posting health department reports, making al resturants look like they're this bad.

(And BTW - many health report violations are not bad at all - I always got dinged for "cross contamination" because I had raw seafood on "the same level" as cooked - even though they were on opposite ends of the walk-in cooler).

But - if they want, they should go to the McDonalds I went to years ago that had cockroaches crawling all over the ice cream machine (I walked out while placing my order when I saw that). I can give them the address - it's not far from here.
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              I dunno if that's her though.

Another thing--I bet the manager who was sitting in the back reading a newspaper is also so fired. Yes, I said fired.
              the photo looked a lot like her
              i could be wrong tho... she never took the hat off for the dominos vid afterall

Comment

LOL! THe original link has a Been removed as a copyright by Kristy Hammonds!

I also found her sex offender. Just sexual battery. She touched someone who didnt want to be touched.

I wonder how much her house has been broken into now?

They turned themselves in BTW

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/stori....d6131911.html
                Last edited by Plaidman; 04-16-2009, 12:14 AM.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                  LOL! THe original link has a Been removed as a copyright by Kristy Hammonds!

Far too little, far too late. The video is still available, posted by other users. I did a search for Dominos, filtered the results by date posted, and found at least 6 copies in the first two pages of search results.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

That and some news agencies have it as part of what they posted for the news story...so it ain't going away and no fair trial for them either. Which really...they need to learn it's not funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X