Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Awesome Ads (For Traumatizing Children)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to have nightmares. what. the. fuck. I don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

That laughing doll thing is FREAKY.
    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but the people in 'beauty-mask' commercial looked as though they were receiving orders from their secret masters when they put those masks on...and the song adds an even creepier dimension to it...is it some kind of secret signal?

And who was the genius who made the laughing doll commercial? Did they really think that was going sell their product? Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if that toy resulted in an entire generation of kids sleeping with their lights on and have night terrors until 30...

Comment

I love the comments for the beauty mask, to be honest; I just crack up every time I read it. XD

Marketing guy: Mike Myers's electric facial zapping mask? We'll call it the "Rejuvenique" and sell it in infomercials.

Rob Zombie: Okay, but only if you make the ad about five times more disturbing than any of the films.
        TRUTH.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

The beauty mask makes me think that the Borg have found a way to get people to assimulate themselves.
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

I liked the PS3 commercial! I mean, a lot of us played Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Shivers... the games that were created to scare the crap out of us! They just used that fear to say "Hey, this console has those games too!"

Maybe I'm a bit insane, though...
            Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
              For fears that an army of legless and armless toddlers wrapped in blankets will come and get you? XD
              Yes! They're coming to get me!!!!

Comment

You could always eat them, like the kid in the advert did. O_o
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Mmm... limbless toddler pasta sauce...

Makes me hungry just thinking about it... 0.o
                  Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Same here. XD Bet that doesn't take much seasoning either.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                    X