Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could take a pic for ya'll of the BumbleBee Neon.

I see that car quite often, and while I don't live in a metropolitan area, it's not like it's a podunk two horse two bar town.

It's one of those stupid Neons with dual exhaust, spoiler and etc.....I think the paint job was meant to be like tiger stripes but it looks like a damn bumblebee, also considering what shape Neons are.

So the manly man driving it is actually driving a giant Bee around. Idiot.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

It'd be soooo much better if he was actually driving Bumblebee around.
      Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

I've had it in my head for, well, forever, that when I finally can buy my own car, it will be one of those 'manly man' trucks, and I will get it painted bright pink.
        Duality has always been fun to toy with for me...
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Rainbow Truck Nutz?
          Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

At my previous workplace, I used to joke that the next time my muffler rusted out, I was going to take the cheap route to fix it and just stick a coffee can over the tailpipe so it would look like one of those "fart cans". After all, they make a car sound like an old, entry-level Hyundai (what I was driving at the time) with a rusted-out muffler.

One of them had a nice little thing where you could calculate the "horsepower" of a car. I just remember kanji characters adding 5 hp per sticker.
            I wonder how many people know what the characters on their car mean. If I won the big lottery, I'd want to get a bunch of Kanji stickers made up, and sell them at a huge discount to one of those "rice up you car" accessory places. Of course, I'd make sure the characters spelled out something like "My penis is so small my 5 year old sister doesn't feel it going in".
            Last edited by wolfie; 01-24-2010, 11:59 AM. Reason: Added Kanji reference
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

There was a guy on youtube, I'm kicking myself now for not remembering, but he would go to the little trashy *car shows* and interview Honda owners and such, I think that was the first time I heard about Kanji making your car go faster, and I laughed my butt off.

Oh another note, I used to have the recording of the guy that calls in to a radio show to talk about his IROC camaro, how waxing the car makes it go faster, and having a pack of Marlboros on the dash will scare the cops into never pulling you over. I'm gonna go google for that now, I need the laughs.
              ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

So you're saying if I'd had Marlboro Reds on the dash vs Pink Camels, I wouldn't have gotten pulled over on the way to work?

Damn!
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                X