Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you think its a normal call...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you think its a normal call...

After a 5 minute normal tech support call with this guy, he suddenly makes the switch to SC mode and the following happens.

SC: My friend ordered something from me and it didnt turn out right.
    ME: No problem, just have your friend call us and we'll take care of him.
    SC: What number does he call?
    ME: *headdesk* Umm.. This one?
    SC: Oh! Okay! Thanks, bye!
    ME: ...

This reminds me of something that happened in college -- not a CS, but a "somebody in financial aid wasn't paying attention." The university FA department actually sent my roommate a letter (to his parents' house, mind you, his permanent address, not an on-campus PO box) to inform him that they DIDN'T HAVE HIS ADDRESS.

I always assumed the letter arrived via mental telepathy.
    Everything I do goes through...

Think About It Central

Comment

Quoth BlakeMP View Post
      to inform him that they DIDN'T HAVE HIS ADDRESS.
      I had a guy email me the other day to tell me his email (the one he was sending email from) wasn't working. He also told me to email him back the instructions.
      The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
        I had a guy email me the other day to tell me his email (the one he was sending email from) wasn't working. He also told me to email him back the instructions.
        Stuff like that makes me wonder if some of these people aren't doing it as a joke.
        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Heh....I get e-mails from people asking to e-mail them back when their e-mail isn't working properly. I'm starting to think it's something they got that was contageous in an attachment perhaps?
          Who is this rectal-cranial inverted twit....and where is my sledgehammer??

Comment

Working...
          X