This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bust a deal and face the wheel!"

Or, in Tina Turner's case, dress like you're back in the Thunderdome and face the fashion critics!

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/what-wer...g/2501?nc#id=1
    Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

She still doesn't look nearly as awful as Paris Hilton...
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Now that just cracked me up, especially as I just finished watching Beyond Thunderdome.
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

We don't need another hero, Tina!

I thought she looked really cool in Thunderdome...

But she is rather old for it now.

I read somewhere that the costume she wore in that movie weighed around 40 pounds.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I always thought the women who attack the fashion choices of others must be pretty unhappy with themselves internally

I dont want to come off preachy about that, but to make your living pointing out the faults of others.... wow I wouldnt want that job no matter how much it paid.
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I don't think she looks that bad, actually. She may be getting on a bit in years, but I reckon she looks good for it, and I've seen far freakier outfits on the catwalks calling themselves alleged cutting-edge fashion.

Rapscallion

Comment

There's no indication of when or why these pics were taken. Maybe Tina was appropriately dressed for the occasion - a revival or performance of songs from the film or something.

Comment

Tina does look a hot mess in that getup, but it is wrong that the first thing that popped in my head when I clicked on the picture of Paris Hilton was

"OMFG! SHE'S WEARING PINK CAMO!"

Then I looked closer and realized it was just some shiteous dog print.

Comment

Working...
                X