This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't lick our cocks!

Just in case you all thought I was telling tall tales about the staggeringly phallic name of our sports team here in South Carolina, check out Cracked today. scroll down to #4.

Hey, mods, I didn't make up that filthy subject line. It's a bumper sticker and t shirt down here.

I'm not even joking.

It would be cool if your Cocks could meet USC's Trojans. I wonder who would get beaten.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
      It would be cool if your Cocks could meet USC's Trojans. I wonder who would get beaten.
      Like a moth unto a candle flame was Sheldon to this thread...

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        Like a mouth unto a flamer was Sheldon to this thread...

Rapscallion
        Fixed it for you.

And what can I say? I love...sports.

Comment

"Is there anything you can't turn into innuendo?"

"Aint found it yet."

Rapscallion

Comment

Stop it, you guys! You're killing me over here!

I wish I had a nickle for every time someone has voiced a desire to see a game between the Cocks and the Trojans. Heck, I can't stand watching sports and even I'd go out to see that game. Just to see the slogans and hear the cheers, if for no other reason.

I understand that there is a team out there called the Nads, now. And the same school has a basketball team called the Balls. Just brilliant.

Who would win between the Cocks and the Trojans? Well, if they were playing Paper, Rock, Scissors, then the clear answer is that Trojans cover Cocks.

I already know what my banner for that game would say "Bust the Trojans!" Yeah. Me and about a thousand other people. I imagine we'd be faced with a wall of "Beat the Cocks!" from the opposing team.
            Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 04-14-2009, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
              "Is there anything you can't turn into innuendo?"

"Aint found it yet."

Rapscallion
              hehehe...He said in you endo.

Comment

*muzzles Sheldon* Ah, 20 seconds of relief.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                  *muzzles Sheldon* Ah, 20 seconds of relief.
                  I have other openings as well. I don't have to TALK to make noise! hahaha

Comment

*brandishes a lighter* Bring it.
                    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Lovely pictures but the sandstorm one is freaky when you realize the size of the sand clouds.
                      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

At least in football, there would be no risk of the Cocks breaking the Trojans.

USC vs. USC...heh

Another idea--the USC Cocks vs. the Oregon State Beavers.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          At least in football, there would be no risk of the Cocks breaking the Trojans.

USC vs. USC...heh

Another idea--the USC Cocks vs. the Oregon State Beavers.
                          Can you imagine the cheering . . .

GO BEAVERS . . .

COCKS GET THOSE BEAVERS . . .

I'd give my eyeteeth to see that, although I'm not a sports fan.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

South Carolinans don't take it well when you start smacking their Cocks around. Especially since the Cocks sucked hard for a long time roughly ten, twelve years ago. You could say that the Cocks were flaccid and didn't put up much resistance, but nowadays you can't beat 'em off with a stick.
                            The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

hehehe...He said in you endo.
                              No, in YOUR endo!
                              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                              X