X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're So Manly And Intimidating...

....in your pink car!

Both Monday and Tuesday, right before the exit I take to get off the freeway, I found myself being tailgated by a teen guy in one of those fuschia colored Chevy Cavaliers (it's not hot pink or Mary Kay pink, it's a pinkish purple).
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

I'm sure you were absolutley shitting yourself fear
    I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

Oh how I quiver with fear....

I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

AAHAHHH, IT BURNS US!!!

(Shudders) I've seen a pepto-bismo pink car around here; a sick, sick color pink!
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

My great-aunt drove around in a massive club-cab half-ton pickup truck in bright sparkly Barbie magenta. In general she was a large lady with a somewhat tacky fashion sense. Part of me really admired her for driving that monstrosity.

Comment

Maybe I'm a raging sexist, but I find nothing wrong with a girl driving a Barbie car.....I find it just wrong and silly for a guy to be driving one, let alone driving like an asshole in one!
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I think I was probably thinking the same way, and suspecting that those cars in the pictures didn't necessarily belong to men.

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post

Tom Servo: Oh, look, it's the Pepto Bismol Car!

Seriously, you've gotta wonder what's going through these people's minds...
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

At least it wasn't a pink camo car.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

The Barbie car from hell!

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                      At least it wasn't a pink camo car.
                      I have to wonder where he thinks he can take that car to have it blend in with the scenery.
                      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
                        The Barbie car from hell!
                        Not even Barbie would be caught driving that piece of crap. Seems that Ferraris and Corvettes are more to her tastes

But locally, there's a guy who has a "Fear This" sticker on his Geo Metro. When I saw that, I was laughing so hard...I almost wrecked Seriously, a 1-liter, 3-cylinder 55-horsepower engine is supposed to be "feared?" If that's the case, the 1.8 in my Corolla must be downright evil
                        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                          I have to wonder where he thinks he can take that car to have it blend in with the scenery.
                          That one runs on fryer oil, too. I want a car with that paint job.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                            But locally, there's a guy who has a "Fear This" sticker on his Geo Metro. When I saw that, I was laughing so hard...I almost wrecked
                            See? It worked. The sticker almost made you wreck your car.
                            No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

hello kitty car WANT

really really want *sigh*
                              Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
                              X