Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh if they found anything in the car it becomes a piece of evidence and might be confiscated for good, depending on what's he charged with.

I so want to know what's going on.
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
      Damn! And all this time I've been giving them away for free!

Sheldon's at bat...
      He starts to swing...
      Checks...

Base on balls
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

***Update!!!***

Sorry 'bout resuscitating the thread...
        Last Friday the receptionist and I were called to testify at the courthouse. So now I know a bit more, well finally! Of course both of us stayed after we testified.

They found 20kg of pure cocaine in the Hummer! That's apparently worth several millions of Euros! That guy seems to be not just a simple mule or dealer, but someone closer to the bosses!
        He refused to say anything and is now facing some serious time in jail, 10 years, which is the maximum for drug related crimes. I guess he wasn't willing to tell on his bosses.

Comment

20 kilos? O...M...F...G.

Yeah, that much means he's not selling on the street... he's supplying the street dealers. He's in a whole lot of trouble, I'd say.
          What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Whoa. Finding that amount of coke in one place would make front-page national headline news over here. Admittedly, this is a somewhat smaller country.

Comment

If only he'd thought a bit more about his lie. If he'd mentioned looking at a pretty girl rather than avoiding another car (something virtually impossible to disprove), he could probably have got away with just a careless driving charge (serious moving violation, but nowhere near the penalty for possession of that much dope).
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I looked for news coverage, but found nothing about this specific case. But I think it's connected to this one: For those of you who understand German. Most likely they couldn't prove the connection and docked him separately.

I agree the guy is terminally stupid, without his lie noone would have looked into the car. His aggressive behaviour got him in trouble for sure.

Comment

And for those of you who don't.

The machine translation wasn't too bad, as English and German share a common ancestor. I'm still trying to figure this one out, though:

As head of the drug traffickers is a 31-year-old, born in Turkey burgers.

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
                    The machine translation wasn't too bad, as English and German share a common ancestor. I'm still trying to figure this one out, though:
                    Als Kopf der Drogenhändler gilt ein 31-jähriger, in der Türkei geborener Hamburger

Head of the drug dealers is a 31 year old Hamburger born in Turkey

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
                      I hear they had to grill him for hours before he confessed.
                      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                        See, that's the trouble with all those immigrants naming American food items after their homes .

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
                          Als Kopf der Drogenhändler gilt ein 31-jähriger, in der Türkei geborener Hamburger

Well, that's quite a rare occurrence.
                          Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                            So is he wearing a Velveeta colored jumpsuit?
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
                              See, that's the trouble with all those immigrants naming American food items after their homes .
                              Well, this is what's called Amerikaner (American) in Germany:

And we have Kopenhagener too:

Comment

Now I'm hungry...

Comment

Working...
                                X