Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks blas for correcting me on the MySpace. I too, after reading her posts considered confronting her, but-the woman is crazy. It was not the hill I wanted to die on.
    Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
      If she ever comes here.....oh lord...
      If she ever showed up here, she'd never make it past moderation to have any of her posts actually show up, so only the Mods would ever know.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Yes, I realize this, I just had to let it out. When my mind is set on something, I must do it or else I will go crazy. Don't want to be crazy like her.
        Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          Not even a few sentences in, I knew who that was.

The old troll from the waitressing boards. I can't believe she's still online blargling her blah blah blah.

It has to be her. There is no one else I have ever seen online that writes that way, with CONSTANT CAPS and !s and more CAPS.

She typed the exact same way on the waitressing boards, only it was regarding restaurants instead of traffic. "It's their JOB to get my order RIGHT!" and such.

I think Raps would toss her off CS so fast and hard she would bounce.
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

How do we know he hasn't already?

*looks questionaly at the lovely king moob on the forum*

Comment

Quoth blas View Post

Honey, if she ever came here she would be systematically roasted, dismembered, crushed and then ban. I can almost guarantee that, I don't think anyone here would tolerate that BS.
              "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
              -Red

Comment

Quoth Tithera View Post

"Have nothing to say back? Hurts DOESN'T it to have someone tell you something mean? If you don't want me to do it to you, DON'T DO IT TO ME. Get that? Treat others as YOU'D like to be treated. If you say you weren't a bit hurt by the weight comment, you are lying through your teeth. You cannot insult me and get away with it."
                That is all she allowed to be published on her page....
                "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                -Red

Comment

Oh dear. My very first post here and y'all are getting upset. She was quite new to me.
                  Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Long-winded isn't/wasn't she?

It's amazing that she's so hung-up on other people being so "me first" that she can't see that she does the exact same thing. Especially in restaurants.
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post
                      Oh dear. My very first post here and y'all are getting upset. She was quite new to me.
                      We're not upset at you Darlin.

Comment

oh..dear..god

i wandered into a few other "rants"

seriously...wtf.

omg

she probably shops at BVS....

i pray she's not from around here

Comment

You only have to worry if you're from Louisianna.....

And if you're a server at Applebees, Chillis, places like that. She wants to be served first, servers need to go IN ORDER, and don't you ever ASSUME she wants another soda unless you ASK her first!
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post

And if you're a server at Applebees, Chillis, places like that. She wants to be served first, servers need to go IN ORDER, and don't you ever ASSUME she wants another soda unless you ASK her first!
                            silly (crazy) me kept on reading some of the posts/comments

there is NOTHING that can be SAID to make HER realize that she INDEED could be WRONG..

******CRAZY LADY********

its the ****LAW****

lulz

Comment

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
                              its the ****LAW****

lulz
                              Am I the only one that keeps hearing Rob Schneider in "Judge Dredd"? "Mr. 'I am the law'".
                              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth blas View Post

Wait...so she's that person!?

I remember seeing a post to a blog on some other website, I think a yahoo.com one, where someone who was completely batshit was going on and on about how waitstaff at restaurants should serve her. It was in the sightings forum I think.

100% of the posts, and there were several hundred of them, were against her, but she was ranting and raving in mostly caps the entire time, against every single post.

Comment

Working...
                                X