X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This http://www.r8pl8z.com/

i have submitted stuff before, one got posted

the other day i saw one that said "POOP", and its not the first time i've see one like that

Comment

There's an old story (probably an Urban Legend) about a guy who had "NONE" as his licence plate. He found out that whenever he got a parking ticket, whatever office the ticket went to assumed that the car had no plates and none of his tickets were ever mailed to him. I guess one of the meter readers sent a photo of the plate with one of the tickets after seeing the car get nailed several times and then the whole mess was discovered.
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
        There's an old story (probably an Urban Legend) about a guy who had "NONE" as his licence plate. He found out that whenever he got a parking ticket, whatever office the ticket went to assumed that the car had no plates and none of his tickets were ever mailed to him.
        Quite the opposite in fact. Every time a car was parked illegally sans plates, he got the fine.
        See Snopes.

Comment

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
          I like the DeLorean with 88-MPH. Pure awesome.

Although, speaking of the Virginia Kids First plates, someone else has BEATS on that plate.

Amusing is the plate on an Explorer that reads H8T4RDS (the T and R are redundant). A guy in NY has a PG BENIS.

And, IL let FELACIO through.

.... and, going through plates, I just realized what I want my next personalized plate to say.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I think I can beat ya... My partner has seen 'UIDIOT', we've both seen 455HAT (asshat)... And my favourite:

'YAMUM'.

Comment

A guy I know used to work in the department at the DVLA in Wales where they assess new numberplates for rude words. PEN 15 is out there somewhere, but PEN 1S never made it past the censor.

My friend's colleague is a British guy based in their California office. He acquired the vanity plate BOLLOCKS because apparently, no-one knows what it means (at least, no-one in the state DMV knows what it means).
              A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
              - Dave Barry

Comment

Our vet when I was a kid had a plate that said COW DOC.

Comment

I saw a NY plate reading PWNAGE. Oddly, the car itself hadn't been vandalized (yet).

There's also a MA ECTO 1 but I haven't seen it in awhile. I hope one of the New England Ghostbusters guys owns that one. I also ran across an Ecto in NM--it was a smart car which amused me greatly for some reason.
                  Last edited by Dreamstalker; 01-16-2011, 04:16 AM.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
                    Was behind an SUV today. The license plate frame said "WWU Team Physician". The custom plate read "JOCKDOC".
                    At least he wasn't a urologist. I somehow doubt he'd get COCKDOC past the sensors

you know... I do have to switch my license and car over to KY soon.
                    i wonder if TARDIS is taken yet...

Comment

I still like my friend's plate. He drives a Honda Fit. License plate: TANTRUM.
                      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Best one I've seen? TI 3VOM
                        Now imagine seeing it in your rear view mirror.
                        Last edited by seigus; 01-13-2011, 09:57 PM.
                        Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                          He drives a Honda Fit. License plate: TANTRUM.
                          That is awesome.
                          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I used to have a plate that said B EXLENT.

When that car broke down, I kept the plates. I gave one to a friend, and he had it signed by Alex Winters, which is beyond cool.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                              I saw a NY plate reading PWNAGE. Oddly, the car itself hadn't been vandalized (yet).

There's also a MA ECTO 1 but I haven't seen it in awhile. I hope one of the New England Ghostbusters guys owns that one.
                              Great, now I have to go dig out 12-year old photos from our Salem trip and find the pics we took of Ecto-1 while we were there.
                              Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

I saw one in Wisconsin that just said 'EXPLTIV'

It was awesome.
                                "I've put in so many enigmas and puzzles that it will keep the professors busy for centuries arguing over what I meant, and that's the only way of insuring one's immortality."
                                - James Joyce

Comment

Working...
                                X