This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #(*^$~!!!!! Man mugs 101 year woman!!

Just saw this on the news. Dude smacked her pretty good twice in the face.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/ne...tory?track=rss is article. Haven't seen any vids of the beating online, but they were full punches.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

heres a link with a video from the newspapers website in my city.

http://video.ap.org/v/en-ap/v.htm?g=...wiken&fg=email

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
      Haven't seen any vids of the beating online, but they were full punches.
      Why on earth would anyone want to watch an elderly woman being beaten?

Very disturbing.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I don't Ree, but like all things, seeing would make it all the more real I guess.

That, and I want people's tempers to flare so when they catch him, all the more people will lynch him.
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

You do know his boys have now seen that tape recognized him and are kicking his butt even as we discuss this. This is discussding i wonder how tough he feels knowing he can beat up a 101 yr old lady. I have a couple of reall good ideas of what we could do to him.
          How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Comment

he is a coward

there should be special punishment for people who prey on the weak/ vunerable.
            ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
            Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

"Man"? Not by anyone's standards. More like a violent, thieving parasite on society. Lock the scumbag up and see how well he stands up to similar abuse from his cellmates.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I've seen this on the news here (I live right outside of NY city right now.) and my punishment for this ass, is to be handcuffed in a cell while the 2 very pissed off elderly women (the other he mugged the same way was 85) beat the shit out of him. I'm not even sure about the handcuffed thing, since he used ruses to get them to trust him first and then beat them and stole their purses.

If you have to beat a 101 year old woman down to get her purse off of her, after tricking her into going somewhere with you in first place, then you are definately in wrong profession.

Comment

I think they should let the 101 and 85yo ladies shove a walker up his ass sideways, while one smacks him around the face and head. This is discusting, what were the ladies going to do, pull a karate move on them or what, run him down on the street and beat him up (would be cool to watch), I know that I would be cheering them on.
                  Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

He should meet these "little old ladies" in a dark alley: http://www.snopes.com/autos/mishaps/beating.asp
                    Testing
                    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

I saw the story on tv last night.

I have to give the 101 year old woman credit she's spunky. She said that if he'd tried that with her 20 years ago (at 81) she'd have beat him! I love spunky old folks.

The statement I saw Hillary Clinton give, whoa. She was so angry that she was shaking/fire in her eyes/teeth clinched- just talking about it. I don't think I've ever seen her lose it before.

I hope they catch this guy soon and I hope he gets *everyting* he deserves.
                      "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                      HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
                        The statement I saw Hillary Clinton give, whoa. She was so angry that she was shaking/fire in her eyes/teeth clinched- just talking about it. I don't think I've ever seen her lose it before.
                        I'm not surprised. Battering and robbing an elderly woman is an all-time low, and lots of people are ready to tear this jerk to pieces. I've read some of the comments on the story; folks asking to spend five minutes with this guy (presumably to kick his ass), and others calling him every name in the book. Frankly, I don't blame them, I feel the same way.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Yeah, it takes a real tough guy to punch out a little old lady with a walker. How proud he must be! /sarcasm

This moron better watch his back. New Yorkers are ready to string his sorry ass up: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258667,00.html
                          I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

I heard on the radio this morning that there is a reward of about $18,000 dollars. However, the reward amount keeps going up as more and more people hear about the incident and donate to the pot.

Mr. Purse-snatcher won't be on the run for long!
                            My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

They caught him!

Looks like they may have caught the S.O.B. in this one (does happy dance) Suspect Arrested in 101 year-old's Mugging
                              My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Working...
                              X