Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Card Exchange 2017 Edition: Sign-ups are CLOSED!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got mine from telecom-goddess. Thank you!
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Quoth Pixelated View Post
      Got mine from telecom-goddess. Thank you!
      You're welcome! Got ironclad alibi's today...so far it's been awesome, can't wait for the rest!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• I received a lovely glitter filled card today from csquared.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Mine are being addressed by my better half. She has much better handwriting for NIXIE.

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            I received a lovely glitter filled card today from csquared.
            Thanks for the forewarning.
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• Spent last Sunday afternoon getting cards ready - with "help" (if you can call it that) from Sophie (our tiny tiger stripe kitten, who decided she wanted to snuggle with me all afternoon.)

Of course, she was too tired to do her signature, so her name was signed to the cards - rest of the kitties were AWOL - I think they were outside enjoying the sun and stalking what they can. LOL

Cards were mailed on Friday - my work schedule is crazy next week (Ma's on vacation again and I'll have to fill in and try to get the deliveries checked in too unless Grasshopper and Sheldon pitch in.)

So far, I've gotten cards this week from :

Ironclad Alibi
              Telecom Goddess
              Kittish (including a cute yellow plastic thingy that I'm sure the kitties would find curious)
              csquared (nice packet of glitter . . . .I'll have to find something to do with that)

And seeing as we've just gotten the living room put back together and carpet cleaned (love that new carpet shampooer I got last month) I have no energy left to drag out the tree and rearrange the living room to get it set up.

So I guess it'll stay in the building until next year . . . hopefully I'll have the energy to break it out.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth Sandman View Post
                Mine are being addressed by my better half. She has much better handwriting for NIXIE.
                same here. The Wife did mine, otherwise you would not be able to read it.

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                I received a lovely glitter filled card today from csquared.
                Which was the downside of The Wife sending these out. She is way too efficient. I wasn't done with my part. There was suppose to be a label on the glitter pack:

You have received an honorary Glitter Bomb.
                instructions:
                1. Open packet.
                2. Pour contents over your head.

Also, got Ironclad's. Nicely done. Do you take requests?
                Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                Save the Ales!
                Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Quoth csquared View Post
                  Also, got Ironclad's. Nicely done. Do you take requests?
                  Thanks.

As for requests, that depends on the request.

Ask away.

Reasonable rates available.

Usual disclaimers apply.

Etc.

Comment

• Most of my requests would be:

a.prohibited by law
                    b.physically impossible
                    c.liable to startle intently....
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I got my first card on Friday and it was from telecom_goddess!

My cards have also gone out as of Friday! Very minimal glitter due in a large part to not getting my order of stuff in time, and realizing that I really dislike glitter glue. It just means that I'll have to double up for next year!

Comment

• Got another card today, from csquared. And the DIY glitter bomb!
                        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• I got cards from csquared and DGoddess today.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• 11 people have reported 29 cards received from 5 people (4.1%).
                            Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-12-2017, 12:41 AM.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I received a lovely card from DGoddessChardonnay today.

Comment

• I got cards from DGoddessChardonay and CSquared this weekend.
                                Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Working...
                                X