Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But...who wants to watch shows and movies on a rinky-dink laptop screen?! It'd drive me CRAZY.

Comment

Most modern tellies nowadays can connect up to phones/laptops/tablets and play content on them. You're essentially using the telly as a monitor instead of a telly.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Rinky-dink laptop screen? Me, for one person. I'm homeless again. I'd be lost without my laptop. Which also means I don't own a television.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
          But...who wants to watch shows and movies on a rinky-dink laptop screen?! It'd drive me CRAZY.
          I don't need a huge screen to watch a programme or a movie. I have a 17 inch laptop screen with HD. I can watch wherever I want. I don't really watch that much anyway. Just a handful of shows. But to each, his own.

Comment

Ah forget you all. I LIVE on my cable TV. Digital cable is my boyfriend and my DVR is the Love Of My Life. Best. Invention. Ever!! I have full digital cable, AND Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and Acorn (some of them shared between me and a friend), but there are still times when I turn everything off and just read a book.

But I LOVE my cable TV. LOVE LOVE LOVE......
            (My petsitter refuses to charge me because I have cable tv. She comes over to watch my cat, play in my garden, use my computer, and catch up on her shows. My cat has never been happier).

Comment

I don't have cable TV, but yeah Netflix on my TV for sure. I have shows on, and do other stuff on my laptop.
              Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Working...
              X