Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hollywood stereotypes- and I could use some cheering up.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My own thought would have run more to: Small human, female in a male-dominated profession, one that specializes in and practically fetishizes physical combat? YOU MUST KICK SO MUCH ASS!!!!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

And a medic to boot! We does not annoy the medic, as they know much about what pains and breaks us, and are already rather annoyed by sh-tuff going on.

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
        Personally, I think that you should have smacked his ass senseless given him a demonstration of Canadian Hand to Hand combat techniques.
        Doesn't that consist of knocking the person down, covering them in maple syrup then pelting them with poutine?

My maternal grandfather joined the US Navy at the the age of eighteen, stayed in for the full twenty, including serving during WWII, and retired at the young age of thirty-eight.
        Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Don't forget apologizing for each of those steps!
          “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
          One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
          The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Working...
          X