Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Card Exchange 2017 Edition: Sign-ups are CLOSED!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I've not been keeping up much lately. Too much going on. Feel free to keep posting about any stragglers. I'm feeling very lenient this year.

Quoth tigger222 View Post
    I finally was able to get my cards mailed yesterday. I'm sorry it took so long I've been very sick.
    I'll be watching my mail...I hope you are feeling better!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I got a Tiger222!
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• I too received a lovely card from Tigger222.

I hope Tigger222 is still feeling better.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I'm starting to. I had really bad combo of a cold , the flu, and a bacterial infection for 2 and a half months . I've gotten over that but all the coughing caused a sprain in my side that will take another few months to heal.

Comment

• Quoth csquared View Post
            I got a Tiger222!
            Me too I thought they were all done already!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• I got tigger's card yesterday, too.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Got Tigger's card last week as well . . . just now found it in a stack of unopened mail.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I got tigger's not long ago as well!
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Dear people...they got the charmless nerk...in the most hilarious way.There had been mail not turning up or turning up in odd places.Then our little tea leaf decided to half inch a pile of mail and dump it over a bridge into a river...not realizing that under the bridge was a fisherman who was rather startled to find a rain of letters descending on him ...

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/co...siness-1573031
                    Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 06-05-2018, 12:15 PM.
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                    X