Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've been hit by a dumb criminal....

This week's prime example of genetic gonkery

Mr X was banned from an Exeter shop after being caught shoplifting by several shoppers.After asking staff a question which required them to go to the other side of the branch he pulled out a cane with sticky tape attached to this end which he used to reach across the counter to try and grab items.According to the arresting officer he had managed to 'stick' several items but he was detained before getting to the store doors...🏒
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

... the sticky end of his personal cane wouldn't reach, I guess.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

So, anybody else hear Michael Jackon's Smooth Criminal in their head when reading the thread title?

Comment

So he would touch it with a 10' pole?
        AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Then there's the idiots who stole what they (likely) thought were phone chargers ... they were GPS tracking devices ...

Link is posted on "Check It Out" if you want to read the full story.
          Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
          ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
          X