Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarcasm doesn't seem to register with this lady.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

• Quoth notalwaysright View Post
      That means I get made fun of?
      To be honest, yes, we mock customers who do that.

We get marked on speed of service, so if you don't know what you want/can't find what you want, it's better for us employees if you come in, stand to the side, figure everything out and then get ready to order.

Sorry.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post

We get marked on speed of service, so if you don't know what you want/can't find what you want, it's better for us employees if you come in, stand to the side, figure everything out and then get ready to order.

Sorry.
        Good to know. More reason for me to not eat fast food.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

• Heeeeeeere's your sign.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Why the fuck is this on Not Always Hopeless? This was terrible and unprofessional!
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
              Why the fuck is this on Not Always Hopeless? This was terrible and unprofessional!
              If that was me, it would guarantee that I never came back to that place!
              Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
              OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
              she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
              Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post

Sorry.
                When I worked at King of Burgers, I would have loved if they had an outside "pre-menu". Because our timer started as soon as people pulled up to the speaker box. And sometimes people would sit there for a minute or so before they actually decided.

Working at that place made it where I'd actually avoid the drive thru for the longest time. I hated working drive thru that much.
                Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post

Sorry.
                  Last week we were completely sold out. I had a sign up indicating as such. And yet still people would come in, stand right in front of the sign and ask if we had any rooms available. Passive Aggressive Hero would start gesturing towards the sign while apologizing that we were sold out.
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                    Last week we were completely sold out. I had a sign up indicating as such. And yet still people would come in, stand right in front of the sign and ask if we had any rooms available. Passive Aggressive Hero would start gesturing towards the sign while apologizing that we were sold out.
                    Kinda reminds me of a scene from Clerks...
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                      By "scene," you mean most of the movie? Almost every customer that Dante had to deal with came in the door and asked "Are you open?"

Despite walking past the huge sign he'd made that read "Yes, I Assure You We Are Open."
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                        Doesn't surprise me. I posted the same rant on Facebook and my brother posted a clip from the movie with the montage of idiot customers.

Comment

• Don't try to rip off the cab driver, son.

(This is fairly local to me. Prescott is about a 100-mile drive from my front door.)

I've had this happen so many times it's not even funny. "I don't want to spend money to get to the bank!" Then the meter stays on and running until you get payment figured out. If we have to involve the police, you can expect to wait 2-3 hours at $0.50/minute -- is it really worth a $100 wait, followed by an arrest and/or the police forcing you to pay me -- instead of a $5 trip to the bank? Or... are you just trying to completely avoid paying me? Because, let's not forget, I picked you up at your house/work/doctor's office/etc.

Of course, sometimes it turns into something worth posting here.

(The ones that don't intend to pay at all don't even bother acting like they're going to, they just get out and run.)
                          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• This hotel employee made me cringe at how poorly she handled things.

Comment

• https://notalwaysworking.com/pumping-out-lies/44061

Wow, third time and she's still working there? What's the hiring criteria - not currently stabbing interviewer in the eyeball, you'll do!
                              Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• May the next driver she pulls that on be driving a TDI.
                                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X