This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtown bus crash!

Here's a video of an Asheville Transit System bus crash earlier this week. The bus ran up on a curb, crossed the street and knocked a parked car into a woman on the sidewalk, severing her leg -- she survived and is in the hospital now. Several parked cars and three buildings were damaged.

Note the actions of the bus passengers. Two flee the bus without checking on the driver, who had blacked out.
    Last edited by Antisocial_Worker; 04-22-2010, 02:23 PM.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

Wow..I think what surprises me the most is how fast the people on the bus fled.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Wow, that's really strange. I wonder what happened to the driver that he collapsed like that and ended up causing the accident.

At least one of the people on the bus had the decency to at least check on him before bailing.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        Wow, that's really strange. I wonder what happened to the driver that he collapsed like that and ended up causing the accident.

At least one of the people on the bus had the decency to at least check on him before bailing.

^-.-^
        All the police are saying is that it's an undiagnosed medical condition. No charges will be filed.
        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Kudos to the guy in the black baseball cap who checked on the driver BEFORE grabbing his things (he went back to his seat after checking on the driver).

The first two who fled - cowards. Especially that lady who threw open the doors and ran out. Everyone else, I think they figured the person checking on the driver had him under control and left the bus.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Out of all the people who fled... I wonder if any of them thought they had a warrant out for them....That would be the only reason I could think of.
            Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Working...
            X