This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a Good Place for Loving (NSFW)

I know many people get excited with their hands cuffed behind their backs. Many people like to make love in the back seat of a car. Alcohol can lower inhibitions and make people horny. I don't care how exciting a combination of all three is; it is a very bad idea to have sex in the back seat of a police car while being taken down to the station. That is incredibly stupid, but oddly impressive.

Then again, criminals will try to screw each other to get off.

Couple Had Sex In Back Seat Of Police Cruiser
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Oy vey

Then again, nobody said criminals were smart!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
      Oy vey

Then again, nobody said criminals were smart!
      True that.

Let's hope they didn't reproduce that night. Somehow I don't know that anyone would want to know they were conceived in the back of a cop car after their parents had been drinking and at least one of them was doing meth.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

...impressive feat indeed if they were both cuffed.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
          I can't even imagine the athletic ability required for such a feat myself.

And that's probably because I'm laughing too hard!!!
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

They put the "cop" in copulate. ��
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
              Plenty of people can slip cuffed hands in front...my wife can do it with wrists crossed!

Comment

Quoth Jarlaxle View Post
                Plenty of people can slip cuffed hands in front...my wife can do it with wrists crossed!
                It can also be done with wrists bound with rope as well, as I've seen plenty of times watching tv reruns growing up.

Comment

And I think I've learned a little too much about cs.com folks
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

So what's your point?

Yes, we are a perverted bunch.

Comment

I do have a question. If the cop drove down a bumpy road, would that ruin the experience or enhance it?

That's a hard one to take in.
                      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Hey: that ability won my wife $200 in high school! Dude bet her $100 she couldn't do it...then doubled it when she told him she could do it with her wrists crossed. The expression on his face was priceless when she jumped, tucked her knees to her chest, and whipped her hands in front.

IIRC, she used the money to buy a helmet so she could run her car at the drag strip.

Comment

Last call syndrome. Given that this is what happened the last time date plans went south...
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                          X