• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personality Defect Test

Read the little comments between the questions; they're funny. XD

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-per...ty-defect-test

Spiteful Loner

You are 100% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 86% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. In high school, you were probably that kid who wore all black and who sat alone in a corner of the lunch room, drawing pictures of dead babies. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself, like all of the bodies in your backyard.

Combine these traits with your dislike of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Most likely, you also have low self-esteem. Hell, I get low self-esteem just looking at you. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. All you need is for someone to push you over the edge, calling you names and belittling you. Like me. But don't shoot me. I have a 101 mile-long knife, you know.

In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Televangelist.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Smartass, and the Sociopath.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Emo Kid
    You are 0% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.
    You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet pussy! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. (And Jesus almost never pukes, being immortal and not requiring an act of puke to dispell toxins from his corporeal manifestation.) If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being that go something like this:
    life is a spike / upon which i have impaled mysefl / fuck you dad

So, your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited. Plus, your poetry really upsets your father.

I probably made you cry, didn't I? Fucking Emo Kid.

1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Smartass.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hippie, the Televangelist, and the Starving Artist.
    What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Your result for The Personality Defect Test ...

Robot
      You are 71% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 29% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.

You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. You are not like the robots they show in the movies. Movie robots are make-believe, because they always get all personable and likeable after being struck by lightning, or they are cold, cruel killing machines. In all reality, though, you are much more boring than all that. Real robots just sit there, doing their stupid jobs, and doing little else. If you get struck by lightning, you won't develop a winning personality and heart of gold. (Robots don't have hearts, silly, and if they did, they would probably be made of steel, not gold.) You also won't be likely to terrorize humanity by becoming an ultra-violent killing machine sent into the past to kill the mother of a child who will lead a rebellion against machines, because that movie was dumb as hell, and because real robots don't kill--they horribly maim at best, and they don't even do that on purpose. Real robots are boringly kind and all too rarely try to kill people. In all my years, my laptop has only attacked me once, and that was only because my brother threw it at me. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit. Or if someone throws a pie at you. Pies sure are delicious.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Class Clown.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Emo Kid, and the Haughty Intellectual.
      Testing
      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

OMG!! I'm.........

Emo Kid
        You are 29% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet pussy! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. (And Jesus almost never pukes, being immortal and not requiring an act of puke to dispell toxins from his corporeal manifestation.) If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being that go something like this:

So, your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited. Plus, your poetry really upsets your father.

Compatibility:

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hippie, the Televangelist, and the Starving Artist.

==============================================

Well, I hope your happy with yourself for posting this quiz, Lace.

Finding this out about myself is just, so, how should I put it?

FML!

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

Emo Kid

You are 29% Rational, 43% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

Compatibility:

------------

This is a particularly funny outcome. I'm more likely to be mocking the emo kid.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Bitch-Slap

You are 43% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.
            You are the Bitch-Slap, the hallmark response of any abusive husband! You are more intuitive than others, focusing more on feelings than rational explanations, and you are also probably very brutual because you care more about yourself than the well-being of others. As all nagging wives know, brutality combined with emotion often leads to BITCH-SLAPPING, which is why you are called "The Bitch Slap". (That and because I find it amusing to accuse people of pummeling female dogs.) Your humility probably stems from insecurity, if anything, because people fond of slapping the shit out of someone in place of rational discussion are usually not humble in the way Jesus was humble. Possible sources of insecurity? A small penis, a small bank account, a small intelligence...gee, when you say "small" a lot, it stops sounding like a real word! Not only that, but you are also rather introverted, and any tendencies towards brutality you possess may also result from the fact that you bottle up your emotions and don't show them to others until you explode in rage like some sort of shaken soda can. Take it from me, it is much more rewarding to bottle beer over emotions. You can't get wasted on emotions. Aside from all my talk (and it's a lot of talk) you are probably not a VIOLENT person, just someone who is rather selfish and who makes decisions based upon emotional motives. At any rate, being a bitch-slap does not necessarily mean you will abuse your spouse (your body odor is no doubt abuse enough); it only means you are rather intuitive, uncaring toward others, brutal, introverted, and possibly insecure.

And sorry about that body odor remark if you really are insecure. I promise that you smell like roses. Being fertilized by cow shit.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Braggart.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Schoolyard Bully, the Class Clown, and the Brute.

-----------------------

Holy crap, I actually GOT Bitch Slapped once! *Clutches cheek in memory* Ow.
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Emo Kid

You are 29% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 43% Arrogant.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant. Compatibility:

Comment

I, too, am a Spiteful Loner.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

'Nother spiteful loner here, and I'd worry if my test result came back any other way.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

[p][em]Your result for The Personality Defect Test...[/em][/p][h4]Robot[/h4][p]You are 71% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.[/p][p style="text-align:center"][img src="http://cdn.okcimg.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/5779780399411214038.jpeg" width="179" height="270" /][/p][div]You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. You are not like the robots they show in the movies. Movie robots are make-believe, because they always get all personable and likable after being struck by lightning, or they are cold, cruel killing machines. In all reality, though, you are much more boring than all that. Real robots just sit there, doing their stupid jobs, and doing little else. If you get struck by lightning, you won't develop a winning personality and heart of gold. (Robots don't have hearts, silly, and if they did, they would probably be made of steel, not gold.) You also won't be likely to terrorize humanity by becoming an ultra-violent killing machine sent into the past to kill the mother of a child who will lead a rebellion against machines, because that movie was dumb as hell, and because real robots don't kill--they horribly maim at best, and they don't even do that on purpose. Real robots are boringly kind and all too rarely try to kill people. In all my years, my laptop has only attacked me once, and that was only because my brother threw it at me. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit. Or if someone throws a pie at you. Pies sure are delicious.
                    [p]
                    [p]
                    [b]To put it less negatively:</b>
                    [p][i]1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.
                    [p]2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
                    [p]3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.
                    [p]4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.</i><p>
                    [p]
                    Compatibility:[p]
                    Your exact opposite is the [a href=http://www.okcupid.com/tests/describescore?testid=4741219933576750506&score0=0& score1=100&score2=100&score3=100]Class Clown[/a].
                    [p]
                    Other personalities you would probably get along with are the [a href=http://www.okcupid.com/tests/describescore?testid=4741219933576750506&score0=10 0&score1=100&score2=0&score3=0]Hand-Raiser[/a], the [a href=http://www.okcupid.com/tests/describescore?testid=4741219933576750506&score0=0& score1=0&score2=0&score3=0]Emo Kid[/a], and the [a href=http://www.okcupid.com/tests/describescore?testid=4741219933576750506&score0=10 0&score1=0&score2=0&score3=100]Haughty Intellectual[/a].
                    [p]
                    [p]
                    [p]
                    [p]
                    Be sure to take my [a href=http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=13372526327873131397]Sublime Philosophical Crap Test[/a] if you are interested in taking a slightly more intellectual test that has just as many insane ramblings as this one does!
                    [p]
                    About Saint_Gasoline[/p]
                    [p]
                    I am a self-proclaimed pseudo-intellectual who loves dashes. I enjoy science, philosophy, and fart jokes and water balloons, not necessarily in that order. I spend 95% of my time online, and the other 5% of my time in the bathroom, longing to get back on the computer. If, God forbid, you somehow find me amusing instead of crass and annoying, be sure to check out my blog and my webcomic at [a href="http://www.saintgasoline.com"]SaintGasoline.com[/a].[/div][p][a href="http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-personality-defect-test"]Take The Personality Defect Test[/a] at [a href="http://www.okcupid.com/"]OkCupid[/a][/p]
                    Last edited by Javarod; 04-11-2010, 02:43 AM. Reason: Board doesn't parse HTML
                    Seph
                    Taur10
                    "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Somehow, I got the Spiteful Loner:

86% rational, 0% extroverted, 71% brutal and 29% arrogant.

Quoth OKCupid result
                      You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. In high school, you were probably that kid who wore all black and who sat alone in a corner of the lunch room, drawing pictures of dead babies. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself, like all of the bodies in your backyard. Combine these traits with your dislike of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Most likely, you also have low self-esteem. Hell, I get low self-esteem just looking at you. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. All you need is for someone to push you over the edge, calling you names and belittling you. Like me. But don't shoot me. I have a 101 mile-long knife, you know. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!

Compatibility:
                      Your exact opposite is the Televangelist.
                      Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Smartass, and the Sociopath.

Huh?
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Am I the only one that got Sociopath?
                        "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                        You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Emo Kid

You are 43% Rational, 29% Extroverted, 43% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

why are there so many damned emo kids here? jeeze...
                          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                          ^_^

Comment

Because GF...misery loves company.

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                              why are there so many damned emo kids here? jeeze...
                              I suspect it has a lot to do with the fact that people who hang out on Internet forums tend towards introversion.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                              X