Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tales From the Tyranical Meat Market pt.1 (long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales From the Tyranical Meat Market pt.1 (long)

It was my third day working in the Tyranical Meat Market (Or a Fast Food Chain that thinks it's royalty), and I still being a squire training to become a knight at the front lines, I needed to learn how to use the register. My companion, and trainer for this was C. The first few orders went by okay, people understanding that I was still training. Then I had to take him on.

AH: The Shiny Knight (My thoughts)
    BB: BloodThirsty Beast bent on my destruction
    BO: BB's Offsrping

So they entered the fray, the beast of a father walking up to the counter. Three days in and I could tell that this was not going to be easy.

AH: Welcome to the Tyranical Meat Market, how may I help you?
    BB: What d'ya want kids?
    BO: *whispering to their father*
    AH: (Why can't kids just tell me what they want?)
    BB: I'll take a number one with cheese, medium with a coke.
    AH: *Typing in, having C correct me every once in awhile* Okay.
    BB: I'll have a number 4, no cheese, no onion, no tomato, medium with a coke as well. Another number 4 with cheese, no onion, no pickle, medium with a coke.
    AH: *Enters order, C looks at it, and nods at me* Okay *repeats order*
    BO: *whispers to dad*
    BB: NO!!! We wanted one number 4 without cheese, with onion, no tomato.
    AH: *Enters order, then repeats order*
    BB: NO NO!!! The second number 4 has cheese no onion, with pickle!!!
    AH: (You knuckle-dragger, you probably don't remember to pull your pants down when you use the toilet. May the Great Old Ones smite you!!!*points for anyone that gets that*) *enters, repeats order*
    BB: NO!!!! ONE NUMBER 4 NO CHEESE, NO ONION, WITH TOMATO!!!! THE SECOND NUMBER 4 WITH CHEESE, WITH EVERYTHING ON IT!!!!
    AH:*enters order, repeats* Anything else?
    BO: *Both look completely embaressed in their father*
    BB: That's all.
    AH: That'll be $xx.xx, here or to go?
    BB: Here *Throws money at me*

So the Bloodthirsty Beast is vanquished at the hands of the mere squire, with no help from C. I lood at the next customer, still shaken up by my first battle.

AH: Welcome to the Tyranical Meat Market, how may I help you?
    Old Lady: You're new here aren't you? Well don't worry too much about it, take your time with the order, we don't have anywhere to go. Retirement is great for that!
    AH: *sigh of relief* Thank you.

So after vanquishing my first beast, I thought I was done for, until I got this nice old lady, who soon became one of my regulars, and my favorite customer. After his defeat, I never saw the BloodThirsty Beast again. I'm thinking my call to the Great Old Ones was answered.
    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
    ~~~H.L. Mencken

At least the Bloodthirsty Beast's Offspring seemed to have some sense and non-suck about them. ::applauds children, hopes they grow up to rebel by being Nice Customers::

Man, did that guy just not remember what he ordered once it left his lips? Sounds like there was a short circuit between brain and mouth there.

Tyrannical Meat Market, huh? Is yours the one with the commercials with the freaky mask-wearing guy who shows up outside bedroom windows holding a sandwich?

Oh, and welcome to the boards!
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
      Is yours the one with the commercials with the freaky mask-wearing guy who shows up outside bedroom windows holding a sandwich?

Oh, and welcome to the boards!
      They gave him a cartoon villan moustache now. As if he didn't scream creepy stalker before.
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Aldous View Post
        May the Great Old Ones smite you!!!*points for anyone that gets that*).
        Yes yes may they vanquish him!!!
        Ive been where you are, don't worry eventually you will be numb.

Comment

I'm already numbed, by like day five. All my stories are going to be old since I had to move, and I'm currently looking for a new job before the beginning of school.
          It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
          ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

AH: (You knuckle-dragger, you probably don't remember to pull your pants down when you use the toilet. May the Great Old Ones smite you!!!*points for anyone that gets that*) *enters, repeats order*
            Just leave it to cthulu, it will make the bad one go away.

so what can I redeem my points for
            I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

I thought I was the only one totally freaked out by that guy in the commercial! I've been looking for an excuse to use this smiley!
              It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
              -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Dangit, now I have to post this. See attachment for my favorite pic from last year's Halloween party.
                Attached Files
                "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth ta2ooed1 View Post
                  so what can I redeem my points for
                  Points can be redeemed at your nearest NecroMart for any of their wonderful products. I like 'God in a Can' Summon the power of one of the Elder Gods with the simple push of a button. All Elder Gods come with their very own scent, like mint, or cinnamon, or burning flesh, or apple pie.
                  ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Working...
                  X