Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gravekeeper, you are indeed my saviour: without you supplying the barbarian horde with pink camo, they would revolt and start marauding the country side and even maybe reach me here in South Texas, and all I'd have to defend myself, against them are buckets of bleach-water, and a steak knife. As an offering for your good grace, I'm sending (by Fedex) 100 chocalate bars (of your choice), $300dollar money order, and a butchered ram in a big ice cooler.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      Urban Ninjitsu

SC: "Someone's bike was stolen this afternoon and I just noticed there's a 2 foot square hole sawed out of the parking garage gate."

Wow, they can keep the bike. Anyone that's going to put in THAT much effort, let alone in broad daylight in the afternoon without any of you noticing him dutifully sawing away at a garage door, deserves to keep it. I for one salute this parkade ninja of yours.
      Ahbahaahaha, can't stop laughing.. hahahaha, imagin a frickin big square in the garage door... hahahahahaha. Aweseom.
      http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
      Melody Gardot

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
        It could have been worst.... it could have been a man ordering all that.

The problem with a man ordering pink camo... is?
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post

The problem with a man ordering pink camo... is?
          Its the man ordering a pink camo mini skirt with lace and a skin tight tank. In extra large.
          now get that image in your mind. an Extra large man, in a mini skirt and skin tight tank... in pink camo....

its almost as bad as the mentle image of Jack from Jack in the Box in a black corset and pantie set, fishnet stockings and 6 inch high heels.

Comment

Its the man ordering a pink camo mini skirt with lace and a skin tight tank. In extra large.
            now get that image in your mind. an Extra large man, in a mini skirt and skin tight tank... in pink camo....

its almost as bad as the mentle image of Jack from Jack in the Box in a black corset and pantie set, fishnet stockings and 6 inch high heels.
            Thanks . . . I'll now have nightmares for a week.

There's something just not right about the words Pink and Camo in the same sentence. Isn't there a law against such crimes against taste?
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I always wondered where Man-Faye was ordering his stuff. Now we know.

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
                Thanks . . . I'll now have nightmares for a week.

There's something just not right about the words Pink and Camo in the same sentence. Isn't there a law against such crimes against taste?
                What can i say, im a giver. I had the nightmares NOW you can have the night mares.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                  Thats why I hit Save On at Metrotown on my way home. So I wouldn't have to leave the house again until forced to by my work schedule. I'll be taking all 3 of my days off just to try and recover the will to go back out there and face the monkey hordes. ><
                  That's not fair. Save On is a safer refuge than the Skytrain. My apartment is a safer refuge than my Save On. I did end up venturing out to Save on, but not without my 'cloak of protectiveness' (my rainbow Ikea blanket). It worked too-nobody came anywhere near me.....

On the bright side, you'd have a chance with me. Well, except that I'm already taken. Boy, that would probably drive your fangirls nuts, wouldn't it?
                  Don't even joke about that!
                  -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                  -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

The Second Coming

SC: "I'm stuck here in Vegas and you are my saviour. What do you have for me?"

The legend of Robert Keith the Homicidal Shapeshifting Call Center Jesus spreads! They know of me and hear my Word!
                    What was that person smoking?
                    For the most part, I don't care about what everyone else is doing, or what is popular.
                    -Namie Amuro (Japanese singer)

Comment

I'd love to know just what situation would call for wearing even just a little bit of pink camo...
                      3 Basic rules for ordering food.
                      - Order from the menu.
                      - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
                      - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

Quoth Sir Spaniard the 12th View Post
                        I'd love to know just what situation would call for wearing even just a little bit of pink camo...
                        Easy. Hiding in with the cotton candy, amongst the Barbie dolls, those elephants over there, the bubble gum factory assault planned for next Thursday...
                        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Imagine the children's terror.... There they are, innocently looking at the barbies, deciding which one they want.. When BAM! a man bursts out wearing a pink camo mini skirt and skin tight top! Instant trauma for life.
                          3 Basic rules for ordering food.
                          - Order from the menu.
                          - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
                          - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

Spanny, why make things more complicated than they have to be. Just have the pink camo guy stocking shelves. The bottom shelves. *shudder* No amount of pink camo's likely to hide that plumber's crack.
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
                              That's not fair. Save On is a safer refuge than the Skytrain. My apartment is a safer refuge than my Save On. I did end up venturing out to Save on, but not without my 'cloak of protectiveness' (my rainbow Ikea blanket). It worked too-nobody came anywhere near me.....

Yes, that'd work. Since everyone else wearing a blanket outside in Vancouver is mentally unstable. Its almost like their uniform.

Gravekeeper, you are indeed my saviour: without you supplying the barbarian horde with pink camo, they would revolt and start marauding the country side and even maybe reach me here in South Texas, and all I'd have to defend myself, against them are buckets of bleach-water, and a steak knife. As an offering for your good grace, I'm sending (by Fedex) 100 chocalate bars (of your choice), $300dollar money order, and a butchered ram in a big ice cooler.
                              As tempting as the chocolate is I have one coworker whom I think would physically end my life for it. ><

Texans don't call often but they're amusing when they do. But Georgia, Florida and Arizona contribute to my personal hell on a nightly basis. As does Nevada, but for entirely different reasons (<shakes fist at US Airways>)

Has US Airways / America West EVER had a flight arrive anywhere on time? We man the lines for a company that arranges hotel rooms for stranded airline passengers. Every single night US Airways / America West dumps hundreds and hundreds of poor fools off somewhere and leaves them to fend for themselves. It takes all 13 of our offices to handle the call volume some nights.

( Neither airline is a client of ours so I don't have to defend their corporate image. ;p )

If you've EVER missed a connector, had your flight canceled, etc, and ended up stuck in some city for the night you've probably called us. Practically every airline uses the service ( Some far more then others... ). They give you this worthless little voucher for a discounted room and send you to us to book a hotel. Thats what all the Vegas calls are about.

Comment

Stop, stop, PLEASE STOP. The visual image you're painting for me is going to make me lose sleep for days. Please, just….leave me. Go! I wish to be alone with my sorrow now. Jeebus help me <sob>
                                OMGOSH! I can't stop laughing!

I am having THE shittiest morning ever (due to some stories that belong in Co-workers Suck) and THIS made me LOSE MY SHIT!

*big hugs*
                                Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Working...
                                X