This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth DGoddess View Post
    Thanks . . . I'll now have nightmares for a week.

There's something just not right about the words Pink and Camo in the same sentence. Isn't there a law against such crimes against taste?
    Yes there are. Such people are brught before a court of law, convicted, sentenced and sent to a correctional facility like any other criminal.

In Canada, we call that facility 'Nunavut'
    Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      ….do you need help? I mean, at this rate it looks like you're going to need a hefty amount of assistance. If you want I could get, say, a group of gallant, mighty knights together and we could wander the peasant countryside helping you search for the Holy G-, er, pen.
      Watch out for the rabbits!!!!!!
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

OMG, Gravedigger, you have successfully added yet another girl to your fanclub. Seriously, I'm reading this aloud in class and trying not to laugh out loud. I wish you could post more often.

Oh, and if there are skimpy clothes, there should be a law against creating them in a large enough size to allow severely overweight women from being able to fit in them. They need help learning how to dress for their size, not prison time. Unless they get help while serving prison time. Then it would be ok. What irks me more though is when women dress in a size that is one size too small for them, thus leaving flab hanging over edges. It drives me nuts because if they would just admit that they are one size bigger, they would look fine!

/rant.
        Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
        Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
        The Office

Comment

Quoth Shabo View Post
          OMG, Gravedigger, you have successfully added yet another girl to your fanclub. Seriously, I'm reading this aloud in class and trying not to laugh out loud. I wish you could post more often.

/rant.
          I was actually trying to post LESS often this week so I didn't oversaturate the board. >< Usually I post 2-4 times during my work week, depending on how awful it was.

Comment

Gravekeeper, I thought the lady from Nunavut was trying to give you the last four digits of her phone number until you said she changed it each time she said it.

Wasn't Nunavut declared a Province a few years ago? Maybe they are still having troubles with understanding the new fangled telephone idea.
            Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth Cia View Post
              Gravekeeper, I thought the lady from Nunavut was trying to give you the last four digits of her phone number until you said she changed it each time she said it.

Wasn't Nunavut declared a Province a few years ago? Maybe they are still having troubles with understanding the new fangled telephone idea.
              I thought that too, but when I listened to the call recording and pieced together all the numbers she gave me total over the 5 minutes it was the number to an insurance company in Michigan.

She kept changing the second number of the 4. Seemingly at random.

Comment

Quoth Cia View Post
                Territory. Split from the Northwest Territories. It's like a province, but with fewer people and a slightly different governance. And it's colder. Think Siberia, but without the laughs.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I was actually trying to post LESS often this week so I didn't oversaturate the board. >< Usually I post 2-4 times during my work week, depending on how awful it was.
                  NOOOOO!!!!11!!!!!!111!! More posts! MORE!!

Hey, is there a Fangirl president?
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    NOOOOO!!!!11!!!!!!111!! More posts! MORE!!
                    I have to agree with this one! Your posts make my children seem sane for a little bit. So do NOT worry about posting too much.

Comment

Gravekeeper----I live for your posts, this is a big board it can take the saturation.

Comment

….do you need help? I mean, at this rate it looks like you're going to need a hefty amount of assistance. If you want I could get, say, a group of gallant, mighty knights together and we could wander the peasant countryside helping you search for the Holy G-, er, pen.
                        Ok, I'm sorry, but I have to do this! For some of you who can see what's coming - Run away! Run away! That, or use the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

We're Knights of the Round Table
                        We dance whene'er we're able
                        We do routines and chorus scenes
                        With footwork impeccable
                        We dine well here in Camelot
                        We eat ham and jam and Spam a lot

We're Knights of the Round Table
                        Our shows are formidable
                        But many times we're given rhymes
                        That are quite unsingable
                        We're opera mad in Camelot
                        We sing from the diaphram a lot

In war we're tough and able
                        Quite indefatigable
                        Between our quests we sequin vests
                        And impersonate Clark Gable
                        It's a busy life in Camelot
                        I have to put the pram a lot!

And GK, please, do post more! We need you to keep us sane and laughing!
                        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                          ...It's a busy life in Camelot
                          I have to put the pram a lot!:
                          Well, on second thought, let's not go to Camelot -- it is a silly place.

Would look better with a nice SHRUBBERY.

Nee! Nee! Nee! Nee! Nee!
                          "I'm trying to manufacture sincerity." - Simon (Teachers)
                          "Ok, you have to stop the Q-tip when there's resistance!" - Chandler (Friends)

Comment

More Time Travel

Me: "and they do have a 24 hour shuttle."
                            SC: "Do they have a 24 hour shuttle?"
                            Me: "Yes, yes they do."

Once again I've demonstrated my infallible ability to leap exactly 3 seconds ahead in time and answer questions before they're even asked. I know and see all. No, don't even ask, I know what your question is already and the answer is aerosol cheese.
                            Wait, you're not related to Mrs Cake, are you? Did you forget to turn your precognition off?

I Know Not

SC: "The address is xxx Menomonee street."
                            Me: "Menomonee?"
                            SC: "Yes, you're not an Indian so you don't know Menomonee."
                            Me: "Ok...."
                            Quoth Seshat View Post
                            The secret of Menomonee is...

Do Doo da-doo doo.

http://www.mahnahmahna.net/
                            Beat me to it!

!!!
                            ( Oh here's an old reference... )

Me: "and what colour would you like it in?"
                            SC: "Gra fit?….I'm not sure how to say it…"

GRAPE HIT!
                            That wouldn't be anything like, say, graphite, would it?

Determination

Me: "Good morning, <company name>"
                            SC: "Is dis Jump Mobile?"
                            Me: "No, this is <company name>."
                            SC: "So this is Jump Mobile?"
                            Me: "No, this is <company name>."
                            SC: "What's <company name>?"
                            *twitch*

I would be the biggest lesbian, I swear.
                            That's ok. I want you for your mind. Packaging is secondary.

Quoth DGoddess View Post
                            There's something just not right about the words Pink and Camo in the same sentence. Isn't there a law against such crimes against taste?
                            I have pink camo checks. And I'm planning on picking up a pink camo backpack, too. Then again, I'm doing it specifically because they are crimes against good taste.

Quoth OfficeSlug View Post
                            I am having THE shittiest morning ever (due to some stories that belong in Co-workers Suck) and THIS made me LOSE MY SHIT!
                            Yikes. That sounds messy...

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Sir Spaniard the 12th View Post
                              I'd love to know just what situation would call for wearing even just a little bit of pink camo...
                              Well, obviously it is employed by those wishing to launch covert opertions in not-very-tastefully decorated bordellos. They ops would be almost invisible against the wallpaper, the carpets and the bedspreads.

The would just have to avoid standing in front of the paintings of buxom Victorian nudes, as the shades of pink wouldn't quite match.
                              The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

GK.... I laughed so hard that I thought I might go into preterm labor.

MORE!!!!

*grins*
                                hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
                                1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
                                2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
                                3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Working...
                                X