Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COUNT DOWN BEGINS!!! 21 days and counting...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COUNT DOWN BEGINS!!! 21 days and counting...

I just bought my bus ticket for my trip to Missoula for school (why bus and now plane? Simple. Because the cost of my ticket and two suitcases my backpack and purse of stuff for you know living will cost me about 120 dollars where the same thing on a plane will cost like 180 dollars.... i rather sit on a bus reading and sleeping for 36 hours instead and use that 50 dollars for a taxi to the school).

i have my winter stuff (minus hats gloves scarfs.... i should just say i have sweaters coats and long sleeve shirts), some pants, some shirts some socks a pair of shoes a dress two towels my belts and suspenders my sheets and pillow cases two duvet covers all packed and all ill be able to fit in next will be comfy pants t shirts panties more socks bras and camis. once there ill been to buy a blanket pillows hangers a alarm clock or some kind of clock and a fan. at minimum.

but the wheels are in motion.

Congrats and good luck

Comment

If you're lucky the wind is blowing the opposite direction than it has for the last two weeks and you won't get that awful smoke smell from the fires in Washington state and Oregon. The smell is bad enough but the taste is worse.
      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

yesterday i bought boots ^_^

Comment

i raided my closet last night. grabbed the one pair of pants that wont fit in my back pack and the shirts i want with me that arent dirty and packed them all away in my big suitcase. now my suit cases are all packed as much as possible

Comment

its offical i am getting on a bus in 13 hours

Comment

BTDT, my move to campus in '82 couldn't come soon enough.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
              X