Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hubby came to the store and brought us pizza one day. I bought treats for staff a lot and then I got to sit with hubby for a few minutes b/c boss didn't mind him in break room.

On my way to see hubby to the door, we smelled Snaggletooth. Yes, smelled before saw. She was there shopping on her day off b/c she was just always always there. *sigh*

She would always go on about how much she just loved dragonflies. So, to prove to my hubby that she loved dragonflies - she caught up with us trying to dodge her.

I don't remember 100% exact word for word - as I wish I could brain bleach this memory right out. It went something like this:

Snags: Hey Luna! Hey Luna's Hubby!
    Me: *thinks...FARK!* Oh, hey Snags, shopping again.
    Snags: I know you guys miss me SO much when I leave. *smacks lips, gives her "Marilyn Monroe pose' (named by her) and wiggles her tooth at us*
    **I don't think she is conscious of the fact that she wiggles her tooth all the time, but it makes me want to vomit just remembering it**
    Me: Yeah, um..well happy shopping. *grabs hubby's hand and tries to RUN...wishing someone ANYONE would dial the manager cell phone and scream fire*
    Snags: Oh Luna's Hubby! Have you seen my tattoo?

now before he can even answer - she grabs the spaghetti strap of her very thin tank top, I remember it was a dull red with holes in it and the lace was torn a bit. Strange how such things are SEARED into your brain...)

and she pulls it down almost to her nipple to show Hubby....not me...my HUBBY..her dragonfly tattoo. She is not wearing a bra. She reeked of cat piss, cig smoke and foul body odor. This was no wardrobe malfunction - it was planned. Then she winked at him and waddled away.

We both stood there, right in front of the music reference section just going. It would be really cool if I could get the mind erasing dude from Heroes to wipe out that part of my memory.

Aggghhh.

Tollbaby, I'm myself overweight and yes spandex is very very comfortable. I'd never be able to wear regular jeans if it weren't for stretch jeans. I don't want you to think I'm picking on overweight people b/c I myself am very overweight. But I'm sure if you worked at a B&N, you would never think to wear spandex with holes, a tank top with holes and no bra, and roll in cig smoke and cat pee before you came to work like Snaggletooth. Spandex can be worn outside as long as you dress it nice with other things, unfortunately, Snags just didn't.
    If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

I've got no problem with spandex, so long as it's worn with care. I'm not huge, but I'm certainly not skinny either. I was a figure skater for many many years, so I'm very familiar with how to wear tight clothing responsibly--I wear tights/tight pants with big shirts.

And I'm relatively, shall we say, well-endowed when it comes to my chestal area, and I almost never leave my apartment without a bra, unless I'm in a big t-shirt and sweatshirt to run to 7-11 on the weekend for smokes and caffeine. Never to work!
      "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Luna, please don't think I was criticizing your ... er... critique of spandex I was simply trying to explain to those unfamiliar with its ever-so-comfy properties as to why those of us who don't look as good in it would ever want to wear it yes, comfy, but not work-appropriate
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth SnapAddict218 View Post
          Hey, we need to get Snaggle tooth and Stinky in a no holds barred stink off!!!
          No toilets (or plumbing systems) in the world big enough to contain the vomit from the masses.

DISCLAIMER: I do not have a problem with overweight people, I have a problem with overweight who dress with no taste, take a shower with no soap, or water, and act like they're the hottest thing in the universe.
          Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

Comment

While the saga makes entertaining reading, I need more
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Luna View Post
              Snags: Oh Luna's Hubby! Have you seen my tattoo?
              ...and she pulls it down almost to her nipple to show Hubby....not me...my HUBBY..her dragonfly tattoo. She is not wearing a bra. She reeked of cat piss, cig smoke and foul body odor.
              I feel sorry for the tattoo artist who had to work with that filthy skin!

(IIRC, there's a webpage similar to CS but it's for piercers and tattoo artists. And their number one complaint? Customers with horrid hygiene. Then, of course, these wastes of DNA are the first to complain when their new tattoo or piercing gets hideously infected. )
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

i remember seeing that site some time back, it was quite disturbing yet entertaining at the same time in the same way cs is, whats wrong with me
                dont remember what the url is anymore though

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  ...there's a webpage similar to CS but it's for piercers and tattoo artists...
                  Any idea on the name? I gotta go see some of THEIR stories.
                  ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                  And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                    Any idea on the name? I gotta go see some of THEIR stories.
                    Unfortunately, no. I've been searching, with all sorts of word combos, but there are literally hundreds of thousands of sites about piercings and tattoos, most of them selling products, and I haven't been able to find the correct site yet. Sorry.
                    My LiveJournal

Comment

i found a(possibly the same as xcashiers) site i visited some time ago with gross tattoo stories
                      http://www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/...20-stinky.html
                      warning, some are very gross
                      take care if easily grossed out or if eating

Comment

Quoth Ryu View Post
                        i found a(possibly the same as xcashiers) site i visited some time ago with gross tattoo stories
                        http://www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/...20-stinky.html
                        warning, some are very gross
                        take care if easily grossed out or if eating
                        Yes, that's it, I recognize the cartoons, thanks for finding it! Yeah, it is seriously gross. I wouldn't be surprised if the tattoo artist who did Stinky posted the story there!
                        My LiveJournal

Comment

Oh dear gord. That's some link.
                          I have a strong stomach, but those stories are utterly horrendous.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Oh, wow. Folks - not safe for eating while reading. Take my word on this.

Rapscallion

Comment

I feel better now. Wait....oh uh......

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Oh. My. God.

I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Working...
                                X