Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bravely Default friends, help an Uncle out!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravely Default friends, help an Uncle out!

So, I finally started playing Bravely Default...but I'm having the "fun" of building up my town to deal with. I picked up some net friends through the random "Update Data" thing, but if anyone wants to help out...well, I'd be happy

Friend code is 2063-0590-5759 if anyone wants to add me
    Last edited by KhirasHY; 07-28-2014, 01:47 PM.
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Mine is 3582-8542-4284

I need to get back to BD. I left off trying to find the Fire Crystal..
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Added you, thanks

Comment

My FC is 2148-8243-5810 and I also need to get back into BD been too long since I played.
        Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

Yay! I have a Khiras in my friends' list!

And added you as well, Bardmaiden.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Amusingly enough, I had already added Bardmaiden (from the Pokemon thread), but it just got confirmed

Sadly, I'd thought that internet friends applied to Norende villager counts, which isn't the case But that said, I'll try to send along the best summon attacks that I can for you Bardie I think Kheldarson's characters outclass me juuuuuust a bit...but your summon attack did get me through the thief asterisk fight early on!

Comment

No, we don't count for Norende, but the Net invites do. And, if you downloaded the demo, there's a trick to getting 20 villagers that transfer to the full game.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Didn't download the demo That said, I'm going to a con in a couple weeks...just gonna keep my 3DS in my pocket the whole time, should have a few dozen streetpass names in the first hour

Comment

Mine's 2638-1368-8513. Looking forward to rebuilding Norende I'm currently lvl and job lvl grinding around the Wind Temple before going to Florem.
                  Last edited by Caffienated_Caramel; 07-30-2014, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
                    Mine's 2638-1368-8513. Looking forward to rebuilding Norende I'm currently lvl and job lvl grinding around the Wind Temple before going to Florem.
                    Adding you now I did the same...used the Florem area to power level a bunch of my jobs. Thief with a bow and Spell Fencer skills is an absolute murderer...

Comment

I'm currently grinding over in Eisenberg. Money's a bitch to get, and I need better equipment!
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I gave in and just leveled up Merchant on all 4 people until it hit level 9 once I got to Florem...whenever I farm for JP, I just give them all the money bonus skill and rake it in It was a pain before I got merchant though...

Comment

I should level Merchant...but that's what friends are for, right?
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I'm leveling Merchant right now in the Florem region. Their magic power is terrible when it comes to those mushroom monsters that keep making copies of themselves.
                            Last edited by Caffienated_Caramel; 08-01-2014, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Burn them all. Black or red mage and Brave them all rounds with Fira. Takes care of it easy.
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                              X