X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dbblsanta View Post
    Cue crazy Craigslist biotch who sends me this e-mail:

-----
    Your posting on craigslist computer gigs will be flagged for removal. Why is it that every single broke mother fucker that makes a film is coming to craigslist and crying poverty? What the fuck did film makers do before the internet? If you cannot afford to pay for the work then fuck off and drop the film. If you cannot pay for the internet work you most likely need to promote the crap film then borrow some money. Fucking broke parasites.
    -----
    Next time, why not have some passive-aggressive fun with the "dear"? Send her a generic type of response letter that indicates you never really read her email.

"Dear Ms. Xxxxxxx,

"Thank you for you interest in our advertised position. We have heard from several highly qualified applicants.

"Unfortunately, your email did not include a copy of your resume, so we are unable to consider you for the position.

"We wish you the best in your future endeavors."

Then, if she writes back...

"Dear Ms. Xxxxxxx,

"Thank you for your reply to our email.

"Unfortunately, your reply still did not include a copy of your resume, so we are unable to consider you any further for this position.

"As before, we wish you the best in your future endeavors."
    "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
    .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
      Even if flagged multiple times, the post still has to violate terms of use, iirc.
      If only that was the case, craigslist leaves all the flagging up to the users of the site.

their emails say:
      If your posting was wrongly flagged down (2% of flagged ads are) please accept our apologies and feel free to repost.
      which is a joke, because i have had completely legitimate adds constantly flagged down for no reason at all. they used to have a forum on craigslist that was just for requesting people to gang up on adds and take them down. Luckily the admins keep an eye on it now and wipe it clean if it starts up again.
      Check out my blog!
      Remember to Follow me!
      Also Check out my Facebook page here!

Comment

Working...
      X