X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales from the Lounge: Loud and Obnoxious Edition

Drunken Invitation

Guy was really drunk as he walked out the door (Not really an SC). He noticed me.

DG: You want to come out with me?
    Me: No, I have to work. (Among other reasons)
    DG: You make good money?
    Me: I do pretty good.
    DG: You make <garbled number sounded like 28> bucks an hour?
    Me: No.
    DG: That's what nurses make. Are you a nurse?
    Me: No.

Then he staggered off.

"I want her out of there"

I heard some yelling over by the Lounge, so I grabbed the Portable Handset, and went over to see if they needed me to call the cops.

There I see Obnoxious Loud Guy and Obnoxious Wife.

OLG is yelling his head off about how we need to kick "her" out of the Lounge because she "threatened" his wife. Apparently, this woman put her hand on OW's chest. Security had apparently already kicked OLG and OW out, as he was preventing them from re-entering. After almost getting into it with Security, he walked off, saying "You better kick her out of there, or else I'll..."

He walked through the Lobby, continuing to yell back such SC Gems as "If you were doing your job, she wouldn't be in there." and "You don't deserve to have a job."

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Hahaha nothing but fun drunks for me last night. I'll take it Though one guy did tell me, at some length, how great I was and how he loved me. LOL

Comment

Working...
    X