This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My head hurts

I manage a successful board and card game store with computers for internet. We had this couple come in and browse today while I was off shift playing games at one of the computers.

Me: Awesome Game store manager
    CG: Clueless guy
    CGW: Clueless Guy's wife

CG: *as he is leaving the store* May as well not shop here, its all computer stuff here, they probably dont have what I want.
    Me: *speaking from one of the computers* Actually sir, this is a board/card game store.
    CG: Whatever, you probably dont have what we want anyway. *walks away*
    CGW: *looking back at me with a look that said "I am so sorry"*
    Me:

Me to Coworker after they left: "I will need lots of libations tonight"
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Poor you!!!!! You had to suffer through that!!

Comment

Yes, because there's no such thing as a game that isn't on the computer anymore. If that's the case, I want all the space in my guest bedroom back. Shelves for boardgames take up a lot of room.

Stupid jerk.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

So... they didn't want computer stuff. but they didn't want non-computer stuff either?

Perhaps they were shopping for quad skates. Or cars. might as well have fun trying to guess why they were in there...

Comment

Wrong kind of "games", I expect, if you get my drift...
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Considering that he just wanted to be unhappy about something, it seems you had exactly what he was after.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
            X