• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We prefer the term "Equine Cranium Distributors"
    The biology of purpose keeps my nose above the surface

Comment

Old term

Quoth EricKei View Post
      I'm sure KGT works for a completely Legitimate Business.
      A older term for the CIA was "The Company". Now whether this is a legal company or not depends on your lifestyle.

Comment

Don't accept the collect call of Cthulhu...though if you're looking for sacrifices, you could always start with sucky co workers, managers, SCs...seriously, I have a stuffed Cthulhu at my desk, and people in the know chuckle, the ones who wonder, get an explanation, and then shake their heads.
        Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

I once had this really annoying "customer" call me several times on my cell phone. It didn't really bother me until the last time...she called at 8AM on a Sunday morning, during a holiday weekend, to ask me a pointless question about a program we were doing at our business. I cut her off and said, "You're calling me at 8AM on a Sunday morning...I'm going to ask you very nicely to never call my personal number again. You can call our store number with any questions in the future. Thanks." Then I hung up on her. At least she took the hint and never called again. Some people are really dense.

Comment

Working...
          X