This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Zoom View Post
    It would be great until they got all butthurt about it and stopped shopping there.
    Then it would be blissfully awesome.
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

First offense: Require a 1,000 dollar fine to be divided equally among the hourly employees.

Second offense: One full day of being required to do the job of the person you've abused, without pay.

Third offense: Being fed to a great white.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
        Third offense: Being fed to a great white.
        What did that poor shark do to deserve something like that? You'll give him indigestion!

As for making them do the work -- how about adding ..."Direct all complaining customers and known SC's to his line" ?
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Brojekk View Post
          The stores competition should be doing the same thing. If all stores did this...SCs would have no choice but to get their act together.
          Nope, they'll all band together and picket the stores, with charming sign slogans (frequently misspelled) like, "We are the masters, you are the slaves" "Worship us, we buy your stuff" "We reserve the right to be total assholes" "Kiss our asses for our $$$" and so forth. Get their faces on TV, demanding their "rights", call the decent customers nasty names, etc...

Sadly, the only thing that might work to change the SCs is peer condemnation. If fellow customers stood up to them and called them on their crap, it might make the SCs see the light. Might.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
          X