Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In this Corner: The Repo Man! In this corner.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth patiokitty View Post
    Holy hell...Twitch is pretty damn easy on the eyes!
    Oh, good, it's not just me...
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Nope, not just you . . .

Comment

Nothin' for me...
        However, I suspect Sheldon has tottered off for a bit of a liedown...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

He reminds me of my daughter's probation officer!

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
            Thus ends the adventure of Twitch vs. The Future Starting Lineup of "Cops: Central Pennsyltucky"
            As a fun aside, there's a character on the Netflix TV show 'Orange is the new Black' called Pennsyltucky.

And, yes, she's a toothless meth-head. Or was, before she got her teeth fixed in the prison.
            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth KellyHabersham View Post
              He reminds me of my daughter's probation officer!
              That just begs the question, is that a good thing? Or a bad thing?
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Scary thing?

Twitch is a LOT closer to that than you probably would have ever imagined.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7329/9...7936fda8_o.jpg
                And that's a nice bike too, even though I have to assume it's not his, given his job and the "location" in which the photo was taken.

Somehow I've got the feeling we are starting an inofficial Twitch Fan Club.
                “If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.”
                ― Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time

Comment

Or we could get a few more pictures like the one posted and bring back the days of "pin ups", only with Twitch instead of girls.

ETA: Out of morbid curiosity, does Twitch know you've posted his picture on the internet for random women around the world to drool over?
                  At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth Words4theWorld View Post
                    Somehow I've got the feeling we are starting an inofficial Twitch Fan Club.
                    Or we can just make it official, I'm sure there's a lot of people who'd join.
                    Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
                      ETA: Out of morbid curiosity, does Twitch know you've posted his picture on the internet for random women around the world to drool over?
                      Probably not. He barely has figured out how to work a cellphone, much less surf the net' for pictures under assumed names, both of poster and postee....
                      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Scary thing?

Twitch is a LOT closer to that than you probably would have ever imagined.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7329/9...7936fda8_o.jpg
                        he's cute. too bad he's too young. only looks about 35

Comment

Quoth Teskeria View Post
                          Doesn't mean you can't look!
                          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Yowza!!
                            "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Teskeria View Post
                              To paraphrase Groucho Marx, a woman is only as old as the man she feels.
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Yes, you'd have to be high to knowingly mess with him.
                                So how did the arrest go down?
                                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                                X