Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was never hard to find a kid willing to watch for cars in my group. The reason for that may have been that I was the oldest, so I did it.. and the parents help the kid that didn't move when I yelled "CAR!!" Having me march up to you and grabbing you by the collar and dragging you off the road was considered the most "little baby" thing that could happen!

Most kids the age of 12 these days don't have the common sense that I had at the age of 6. Of course, most kids these days don't get the life experience that we used to get as kids. There is nothing like being gone from home for hours at a time, roaming in a pack, without a parent in sight to teach you to how to make choices and which ones were stupid choices!
    If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Quoth raudf View Post
      There is nothing like being gone from home for hours at a time, roaming in a pack, without a parent in sight to teach you to how to make choices and which ones were stupid choices!
      And acquire cool scars!
      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
        And acquire cool scars!
        Here, hold my Kool-Aidâ„¢!
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
        X